• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Answer Given) Can't Update Signature

QueenOpossum

Trash Queen
Bells
Switch
7595-9919-0672
Christmas Candy
Christmas Candy
Snow Angel Snowman
Tin Robot
Purple Bat Potion
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Eerie Star Potion
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Summer Shell
Hi Staff-

This issue has been ongoing, but I'm actually reaching out because I want to change my sig for the bells.

When I try to update my signature by putting an imgur link in, this pops up.
Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 6.27.58 PM.png

Help?

This is because you’re linking to the website with the image on it and not the actual image. I’ve had trouble with this, too, and I honestly still do. I wish there were simpler ways. To fix this, you’ll need to use the url of the actual image. Don’t link to the site with the image on it.

@Croconaw @QueenOpossum if what the user below mentioned to you is the case, then getting the img location url is usually by left clicking on the picture itself and selecting "copy image location" if you're on a tablet or phone, you can select the image (sometimes continously or click and hold and try to open the image on another tab) until it takes you to a separate screen with onlyyyyy the image and copy the url in the search bar

@Croconaw @QueenOpossum if what the user below mentioned to you is the case, then getting the img location url is usually by left clicking on the picture itself and selecting "copy image location" if you're on a tablet or phone, you can select the image (sometimes continously or click and hold and try to open the image on another tab) until it takes you to a separate screen with onlyyyyy the image and copy the url in the search bar
Thanks for the input. I’ll try this next time I need to use this. I usually just end up brute forcing it until the picture appears. Sometimes it takes an hour and I have no idea how I manage it, but eventually it does work. But yeah, OP, use the link of only the image. That’s a very important detail. When you click the link, it should take you to only the image, not redirect you to the site with the image somewhere on the screen.

Thanks for the input. I’ll try this next time I need to use this. I usually just end up brute forcing it until the picture appears. Sometimes it takes an hour and I have no idea how I manage it, but eventually it does work. But yeah, OP, use the link of only the image. That’s a very important detail. When you click the link, it should take you to only the image, not redirect you to the site with the image somewhere on the screen.

Thank you both! This was the solution - I'll have to take a wintery photo for my signature.

Back