Announcement of Upcoming Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay, it'll be 10 pm in France :D
I'll finally be able to get my very first letters *^*

vwMin.gif

Now I just need more bells ya jerks.

I has bells :)

YAY >w< that's only 8:30-9pm my time ish so I'll be able to buy something for once :')

6PM tomorrow for me.....

I will sit staring at the computer for 3 hours after I get home from school until that thread pops up.

6PM tomorrow for me.....

I will sit staring at the computer for 3 hours after I get home from school until that thread pops up.

I'll probably wait for ages for it to pop up; refresh the page to see that it popped up an hour ago and then find that the shop is sold out again xD story of my life hehe

I'll probably wait for ages for it to pop up; refresh the page to see that it popped up an hour ago and then find that the shop is sold out again xD story of my life hehe

Lmao. I'm going to get ready by setting my game date to April Fool's day.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-KRRZTTTTTTTTGHNNNNNGH

twiggy.exe has stopped working

ohh why can't this be one hour before?!
2pm pdt is smack-down when I go to bed

Aww D: If there's something you want in particular then I'll buy it for you and you can give me the bells for it? Not sure if that would work out but you could try aha

I'm forcing my mom to let me stay up longer - thank god its not on one of my netball days!
I oversleep on Wednesdays, due to Tuesdays being my netball day
Had to do like 40 step-ups in a minute

Also Yui Z if you could do that you'd be my hero
@a@
But i'll have to pay you back on Wednesday, since i'll go to sleep when the shop restocks :3
I'll tell you whether I need you to buy them or not tomorrow, I'll ask my mom if i can stay up longer at around 7pm :3

Also Yui Z if you could do that you'd be my hero
@a@
But i'll have to pay you back on Wednesday, since i'll go to sleep when the shop restocks :3
I'll tell you whether I need you to buy them or not tomorrow, I'll ask my mom if i can stay up longer at around 7pm :3
Sure no problem :p if you do need help then just pm me

Aww man, I'm going to sleep then. 9PM GMT.

Yui Z, could you buy me some collectibles and I'll pay you back? c:

Im lucky im a night owl
i sleep at like 1am GMT, and get up at like 8 and im fine and can do all my work fine without being tired
thank god xD

Aww man, I'm going to sleep then. 9PM GMT.

Yui Z, could you buy me some collectibles and I'll pay you back? c:
If you want >.> I won't for more than 2 users though aha since I only have like 2000 TBT bells or something left (and I wanna buy myself some too hehe)

woot time to finally buy something with tbt bells! been waiting for the march birthstone and possibly a new fruit? :D

Last edited:
Yui, I'll send you an extra 500 to cover my costs if my mom doesn't let me stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back