• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Annalise is moving out Mar 6th, looking for Smug&Snooty villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoobiGabi

i'm never here lol
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
I am willing to trade Annalise the Snooty horse if nobody gives or sells me a replacement villager in time. She's moving out March 6th, 2017, and I need someone to replace her so I don't have unwanted villagers moving in.

I need any one of these villagers ASAP.

- Olivia
- Freya
- Broffina
- Blanche
- Blaire
- Jacques
- Julian
- Marshal

You can either sell me one of these villagers for in-game bells, trade for Annalise, or giveaway if you're feeling generous. I'm desperate and I need offers ASAP.

Can sell you Marshal for 10 million IGB (at least that's what I've sold him at before)

Yes, I sell him for TBT also. I have his amiibo card and that would be 50 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am def considering lowering it with the amiibo card adoption rates rn so just name your price idrk

Yes, he is. I just have to kick another villager out and have someone pick them up before I can get him in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

So either today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes them to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back