Status
Not open for further replies.

akabetty

; v;
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (46) +
I had not played in a few days, loaded up and it seems Ankha has packed up into boxes. She was a long time resident and I'm quite sad to see her go. So, she's free to a good home. She's not original since I've had her for near a year.

First come, first serve :cool:

I might be interested in Ankha, how close to original is she? I don't care about what she wears so much as her having her original furniture. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually you know what, I am sure that I can obtain whatever pieces she's missing at some point! I would be happy to take her, she's one my dreamies!

I might be interested in Ankha, how close to original is she? I don't care about what she wears so much as her having her original furniture. :)

She has all but one piece. Additional golden dresser and the special wheat bundle from Labor Day. I think she has a preppy shirt on display too.

She has all but one piece. Additional golden dresser and the special wheat bundle from Labor Day. I think she has a preppy shirt on display too.

That's perfect, I was just hoping she still had her throne since I don't have that in my catalog to give to her. I love saving villagers from the void :) I'll add your friend code, and let me know when I should come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually you know what, I am sure that I can obtain whatever pieces she's missing at some point! I would be happy to take her, she's one my dreamies!

Awesome! Will add you and open my gates momentarily.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's perfect, I was just hoping she still had her throne since I don't have that in my catalog to give to her. I love saving villagers from the void :) I'll add your friend code, and let me know when I should come over!

She does indeed have her throne :3 Gates are opening now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back