Auction Ankha is leaving Lycoris[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, seeing how high this has gotten I would like to request that the serious bidders please pm me with bell proof as a security as I never imagined it going this high.
Please do not take offence, as this is just a precaution on my part.
Just a screen cap of the abd is all that I need, thank you very much, and I hope I don't offend anyone in anyway by making this request.

Okay, seeing how high this has gotten I would like to request that the serious bidders please pm me with bell proof as a security as I never imagined it going this high.
Please do not take offence, as this is just a precaution on my part.
Just a screen cap of the abd is all that I need, thank you very much, and I hope I don't offend anyone in anyway by making this request.

Sure! Just let me go figure out how to do that. Shouldn't take long. : )

UPDATE: I would prefer to end this auction in an hour, as it has gotten really high. If anyone has any issues with that let me know and we can discuss it. The exact time this auction will now end is tonight, at 12:00am

I have no way of reading SD cards. ;-;

If you can take a picture with your phone or other device this is okay.
I know one person does email uploads as well. I do apologise for the inconvenience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I can't figure it out, I might just use my phone. You can do that, right? : >

Or webcam could work too.

Yes this is acceptable as well

Phone can't go on the internet, and I have no webcam. ;-;

Okay well I checked out your profile and wi-fi feedback so I will let it slide, considering you joined back in May and are an active member. I apologise for this, just this is a p.high amount of bells and yeah @_@

Thanks so much! How long will the winner have to claim her? Because bells are spread between 2 files, and idk how long it would take, if I do win her.

Oh, could you maybe have someone vouch? Again, I do apologise for the inconvenience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hold her for a day at the most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! How long will the winner have to claim her? Because bells are spread between 2 files, and idk how long it would take, if I do win her.

Oh, if you have an email, go online with your ds, go to your email on the mobile site, attach the file through the email and you can send me an email of the screen cap.

I would like to remove my latest bid. I have the bells, but it just occurred to me how expensive this was. I don't think 60m+ is worth it. I would rather try to find a cheaper Ankha. Sorry for inconvenience.

I have the bells I am at work currently and away from my DSs. I have two towns and both are split. I have no proof at the moment as the bid was going to end tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As far as proof is concerned I am admin for a facebook group official AC adult only. I have gotten all of my trades there. The group I run does not do villager auctions. And no Ankha available. This is my only outlet.

I have the bells I am at work currently and away from my DSs. I have two towns and both are split. I have no proof at the moment as the bid was going to end tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As far as proof is concerned I am admin for a facebook group official AC adult only. I have gotten all of my trades there. The group I run does not do villager auctions. And no Ankha available. This is my only outlet.
I do apologise and I've come to a decision about this auction.
Sent proof and my bid of 60mil still stands. : )
Thank you very much

AUCTION UPDATE:It still ends tonight however I will hold Ankha until I can get bell proof from all serious bidders. Ankha pickup and bell delivery will be tomorrow at 10am as it will take a long time to transfer so many bells. I apologise for all of the issues that have arisen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Ankha can not be picked up at that time by the winner, the second highest bidder will be allowed to pick her up.

Thank you very much

AUCTION UPDATE:It still ends tonight however I will hold Ankha until I can get bell proof from all serious bidders. Ankha pickup and bell delivery will be tomorrow at 10am as it will take a long time to transfer so many bells. I apologise for all of the issues that have arisen.

Oh, crap, I'm pacific time, so that would be around 7am for me. I'll try to be up by that time, but how long could you hold her?

Oh, crap, I'm pacific time, so that would be around 7am for me. I'll try to be up by that time, but how long could you hold her?

Unfortunately I will no longer offer the option to hold her as I will not be available again past 2:30pm UNTIL 11:30pm est.

Thank you very much

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Ankha can not be picked up at that time by the winner, the second highest bidder will be allowed to pick her up.
Well I get off of work at midnight Pst. So there is no way I can get you proof til you close. Shame I thought this bid would end tomorrow. I will gladly send you proof afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back