• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime Recommendations

Digimon Tamers, starts off slow but it pulls into overdrive into being a fantastic anime.

Oh and Digimon Adventure, that's a great show as well.

Neon Genesis Evangelion! (my absolute favorite) The series and the movies are all really good. Dark but enthralling.
The Tatami Galaxy is really good too. Only 11 episodes but the art style and animation are supreme.
Nichijou/My Ordinary Life is hysterical also!
HaNaYaMaTa is a great slice of life too for if you're a fan of K-On!

Last edited:
Girl squid is on my list, is it good?

What should I watch next?

Whoa...everything on that list? Haven't seen everything myself, but Durarara and Psycho-Pass definitely. I've
just finished Shiki, at first I wasn't sure about the art or the story but I got caught up in the story in no time and watched it 3-4 episodes at time. Now I'm watching Death Note, also interesting and a classic. Princess Jellyfish is really funny and cult, lot of references....
and of course, Tokyo Ghoul is the new popular anime everybody is watching. I was disappointed with the censorship of the first season but it seems it exists a version non-censored.

there totally was although im more of a haise fan (tbh tho theres no one i love more than nishiki)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Princess Jellyfish any good? I searched it up and the most gorg dress popped up

holy crep i love kuragehime its so adorable and tbh it really restores ur faith in humanity, if ur looking for a super cute show to watch i recommend this one, cute art, cute music (omfg the opening song though <333) and just an amazing thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neon Genesis Evangelion! (my absolute favorite) The series and the movies are all really good. Dark but enthralling.
The Tatami Galaxy is really good too. Only 11 episodes but the art style and animation are supreme.
Nichijou/My Ordinary Life is hysterical also!
HaNaYaMaTa is a great slice of life too for if you're a fan of K-On!

haha remember when kawo died

there was

cry-about-it-lol.gif

i see italicization

I would recommend Tokyo Ghoul, but its already recommended lol (its a really great anime omg)
anyway I recommend Durarara!!!! season 2 is airing now, but you should definitely watch season 1 first! All the characters are interesting and all are very cool, and the story is really great too! also th soundtrack is A+

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Princess Jellyfish any good? I searched it up and the most gorg dress popped up

yes very much pls watch it omg

YEP HUGE FAN OF TG TBH... tg hurts my heart i cant take it <///3 lol i didn't know there were lots of tg fans here until recently hahah

meh.. there really isn't many. Came across some tg haters.. I despise them. All hail Kaneki.
Time goes so slow waiting for the next episode to come out for season 2... literally cannot stand it. i want more kaneki

what?!? why does nobody else recommend parasyte
this makes me so sad. you guys are missing out. SHAMEar131

Jojo's bizarre adventure tbh

tbh i havent watched this but all i've seen are lots of screencaps of it and i honestly cannot figure out what this show is about lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

what?!? why does nobody else recommend parasyte
this makes me so sad. you guys are missing out. SHAMEar131

oh right i forgot about this asddfhsfsjk but actually i haven't watched this, but I've read the manga though and yeah this is really good

tbh i havent watched this but all i've seen are lots of screencaps of it and i honestly cannot figure out what this show is about lmao

OKAY IM GONNA LAY THIS OUT

its a show that follows the bloodline of the Joestars (aka Jojo, as all of their names begin with Jo- and last names begin with Jo-) and the first two generations use 'the ripple' to defeat their enemies which is energy channeled to replicate sunlight. The other generations use 'stands' which are humanoids that stand directly next to their user and are made of energy. They also all have a special power to them. (ex: Josuke can heal people with his stand, Jolyne can use her stand to unravel her arms into string) but only other stand users can see stands. The main antagonist is Dio Brando who destroys everything but we love him anyways.

Also only parts 1, 2, and currently 3 are animated, while the manga is on part 8. Its SUUUPER long but really worth it

(plus its where my icon and saying comes from!)

Last edited:
Back