Anime Recommendations

Princess Jellyfish
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Eureka Seven
Death Note
Monster
Black Butler

Last edited:
i liked season 3, it's just that i liked the slow pacing of season 1 and 2. the one with alois had a pretty bad plot though

Yea, it did. Hopefully since Season 3 was majority of manga content, I'm hoping that Season 4 will be relatively the same. Speaking of which, I wonder when Season 4 will be announced if it hasn't been already.

Chuunibyou
Toradora
Baccano- One of the rare cases where the dub is superior
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Fruits Basket & Princess Jellyfish are my favorites. :)

Awww.. I loved fruits baskets. It's one of the animes that aren't really recognized for how great it is just because it's old. Definitely worth a watch, it's so nice.

Princess Jellyfish
GURREN LAGANN
Tsuritama (no really you should)

and tbh it you plan on watching Tokyo Ghoul I REALLY recommend the manga over the anime.

Natsume Yuujinchou pleaseee. The first season is pretty slow, but its the sweetest and cutest show. If you watch it I will love you forever. After the first season though, it gets amazing and more interesting.

Clannad (drama, romance, family)
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (horror, mystery)

They're awesome series. <3

I just finished Eureka Seven, awesome anime with fights, romance and an awesome dubbed cast

Natsume Yuujinchou pleaseee. The first season is pretty slow, but its the sweetest and cutest show. If you watch it I will love you forever. After the first season though, it gets amazing and more interesting.

I have watched this, I especially love the second season. I praise the director who skillfully placed the ending song (Aisihteru) on certain scenes to tug on your heart. Its.. so... effective...

love live

just

love live

ibvxItZ7ok69T0.gif

Last edited:
  • Darker than Black (second season was awful though)
  • Parasyte: the maxim
  • Kuroko no Basket/Basuke
  • Yowamushi Pedal
  • Anohana
  • Baccano!
  • Akuma no Riddle
  • Blood+ (don't bother watching Blood-C unless you like ridiculous amount of blood/gore)
  • Black Rock Shooter
  • Chihayafuru
  • Mawaru Penguindrum
  • Paranoia Agent (surreal but it's pretty good)

• Darker than Black (second season was awful though)
  • Parasyte: the maxim
  • Kuroko no Basket/Basuke
  • Yowamushi Pedal
  • Anohana
  • Baccano!
  • Akuma no Riddle
  • Blood+ (don't bother watching Blood-C unless you like ridiculous amount of blood/gore)
  • Black Rock Shooter
  • Chihayafuru
  • Mawaru Penguindrum
  • Paranoia Agent (surreal but it's pretty good)

Wow that's a lot thank you so much ^-^
and Thank you for all the recommendations, I didn't expect this many xD

I have watched this, I especially love the second season. I praise the director who skillfully placed the ending song (Aisihteru) on certain scenes to tug on your heart. Its.. so... effective...

Yes!! The music for Natsume Yuujinchou is wonderful (openings, endings, OSTs etc.) What Kourin is saying in the song is so beautiful. I find it funny how there is no romance to be found throughout the whole series, and yet they chose such a pretty song that works well with the overall story on a deeper level.
It's just a sweet anime that has a lot of great life lessons and quotes. If you like Studio Ghibli, you'd definitely love this anime.

I did watch first season of durarara and it was really good.

durarara season 2
SAO
SnK
No. 6
Samurai Champloo
DRAMAtical Murder (Dont watch the game and OVA if you are 18 below)

And last but not the least... Boku no Pico :rolleyes:

Back