Animals in town chatting about other town over wif

RiiRii

Bells
Animals in my town just keep bragging about other town and making me wanna visit!! One animal said if you pick 2 weeds in so-and-so's town you will get a special gift!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not it animals keep talking about how every one in so-and-so's town has a big department store or Tom Nooks shop is huge in that town!!!

Does this happen to other people a lot!!! Has anyone been noticing this!! I think its kind of a cool feature in this game!! It just makes me wanna visit other towns badly!!!

yes i have one of mine keeps saying how dylan from yoshiville is a great fisher and every one is rich there n stuff. I LOVE WIICONECT24 YAYYYYY NINTENDO =)

Huh, my villagers are hackers??? How do you know??
The animals in my town only talk about certain town though not all of them!!! The animals keep saying I heard so-and-so's town is filled with bells. Once in a while animals say that!!

The animals in my town only talk about certain town though not all of them!!! The animals keep saying I heard so-and-so's town is filled with bells. Once in a while animals say that!!

RiiRii said:
"pulls 2 weeds to get a prize"
oldest hacking trick in the book >.>

no there not hackers its a new thing if you have wiiconect24 on and have visited a tow and talk to an animal there

ok the pull two weeds might be cuz the havent said that to me but if it is something normal than your fine

Ok and the animals only say that about one town I know!!!!! The animals said it twice about the same town and thats it!!!

so don't worry your not being hacked and it will be hard for hackers on wii what do you think wii system updated come up so often

Megamannt125 said:
RiiRii said:
Isn't the "pull two weeds" thing a Katrina Charm? I've heard that some villagers will tell you of the Charms in another town. :/

Megamannt125 said:
RiiRii said:
haha

Ok ive already seen videos of people who have hacked the wii animal crossing game threw the homebrew channel!!! So the game has already been hacked! I know that but im not that worried about it!!

RiiRii said:
Ok ive already seen videos of people who have hacked the wii animal crossing game threw the homebrew channel!!! So the game has already been hacked! I know that but im not that worried about it!!
Ok but your name really fits you....Rii-rii (re-re) (******)

You my friend are an idiot.

Yes this has happend to me i have a friend name so and so and people in my town kep saying this guy is such a flyswatter lol

Back