• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing WW

Caucas

Mayor Of Skittles
Bells
Out of curiosity when do you think ACWW died down? Hardly anyone plays it anymore. I thought i was the only one that stilled played it to be honest

It started to die when CF came out
now its truly dead
its aged so badly.. even the gamecube one hasn't aged much, but this has

Actually a few weeks before New Leaf came out, a bunch of people I know wanted to play Wild World because we were all being impatient and we needed something similar to keep ourselves busy, so we just played that. It was pretty boring, because we all basically 'beat' the game like 10 times and all we really had to do was fool around and fix our houses up and ehh...I wouldn't know about City Folk since I've never had it.

Actually a few weeks before New Leaf came out, a bunch of people I know wanted to play Wild World because we were all being impatient and we needed something similar to keep ourselves busy, so we just played that. It was pretty boring, because we all basically 'beat' the game like 10 times and all we really had to do was fool around and fix our houses up and ehh...I wouldn't know about City Folk since I've never had it.
I agree!

To be honest, I'm not sure. WW was the only Animal Crossing game I really played besides CF, and that was when I was at a friend's house. Yeah it's aged pretty bad. The DS Lite's graphics were pretty horrid, as seen by KH 358/2 Days as well. It's sad to see it go because that was my entryway into the Animal Crossing world.

Back