• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing: Wild World Online Play

Elijo

chimken nuggie man
Bells
Switch
8094-3297-8121
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
This topic is for Animal Crossing Wild World Players, if you want to add me, here's my info.
Name: Josie
Town: Christy
Friend Code: 1763-9829-5201
Also, PM me your info.
Seeya later players.

I deciced to get Animal Crossing Wild World back on the road, so add me (info's at first post).
I'll play with you sometime soon.

We need a board in the Gate forum for Animal Crossing Wild World, some people still actively play it.
Such as myself.

I made this as an idea, but if you want me to made one on the gate, I will later.
Just to remind you guys, on monday, I have to go back to school, so I won't be online as I used to.
I only be online at this time...
Monday: 6:00am- 6:30am, 7:00am-8:00am, 4:00pm-8:00pm.
See you later guys.

Looking for someone to play with!
I have an extra Gracie's Top, for someone that comes over, for free!

My Stuff:

Name - Jared
Town - Popton
FC - 1678-1505-5686

PM me if you wanna play some time!

Online Play

Hey does anyone still play ACWW online? If so I could do with a little help getting my town off the ground, donations of bells and different fruits would be great, I have Peaches and Cherries so far. Anyone interested, please let me know via pm or email and we can arrange a time :) thankyou!

chewthethorn@googlemail.com

:)

I would love to add some people to wi-fi with! My info:
Name: Natalie
Town: <3town
FC: 2365-6768-8921
pm me!
I just restarted so I could really use some fruit.

Last edited:
I'm looking for open gates! You can come to my town, but I just restarted so there's nothing there.
My fc is 2967-0245-0022.

Kumarock11's News

Hi everyone!
I have good news and bad news.
Bad News: I am no longer going to add anyone on my roster for Wild World and City Folk. I just too afraid to get hacked by someone and have to start all over again, like I had to in january.
Good News: I will still be online. And talk to you guys on this website.

That's all...
-Kumarock11

Back