Animal Crossing...Weddings?

Fillfall said:
I tough Moe was a cow.

I think it's weird. Also you wrote weird wrong :p
To be fair you wrote "thought" wrong :p

Ohhh hahah. I was wifi-ing with Lisa (Azila) One time, when this girl (SaRaH on Tbt) came over, and she had a boyfriend. (She's 10 XD) But she took it a little overboard. .-. She has his phone number, and her parents know, and still let her talk to him lolol.

Tyeforce said:
I've never done that with a villager before, but I did meet my boyfriend on Animal Crossing, lol.
Your boyfriend from real life? Well theres nothing wrong with that. Cuz you actually know the dude...
I think it would be cute to have a boyfriend animal xD Like send little letters saying "I love you :)" and presents and stuff...I mean, just for fun :p

I saw this on utube as well but then again people can get married in online games such as maplestory Mabinogi etc but animal crossing no.....

Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
I've never done that with a villager before, but I did meet my boyfriend on Animal Crossing, lol.
Your boyfriend from real life? Well theres nothing wrong with that. Cuz you actually know the dude...
I think it would be cute to have a boyfriend animal xD Like send little letters saying "I love you :)" and presents and stuff...I mean, just for fun :p
Well, I didn't know him in person at first. We met on Animal Crossing. We lived on opposite sides of the country. Now I live with him in Arizona, though. =3

Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Well, I didn't know him in person at first. We met on Animal Crossing. We lived on opposite sides of the country. Now I live with him in Arizona, though. =3
Aww x3
And I hope you dont mind me asking, how old are you? (Just to get a persection on this marriage :p)

Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Aww x3
And I hope you dont mind me asking, how old are you? (Just to get a persection on this marriage :p)
I'm 19, he's 20. We first met in Animal Crossing a little over four years ago, though.

Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Aww x3
I'm 19, he's 20. We first met in Animal Crossing a little over four years ago, though.
See, I find that kind-of resonable, especially compared to like...12 year olds.
You know each other in real life now?

Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepmet on Animal Crossing. We lived on opposite sides of the country. Now I live with him in Arizona, though. =3
Aww x3
Yes, we live together now. =3

Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepmet
Aww!
Thats like..Animal Crossing Fate! x3
Youmet on animal crossing, and now you live together! Wow. :)

Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Pandapple said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepmet
Aww!
Thats like..Animal Crossing Fate! x3
Youmet on animal crossing, and now you live together! Wow. :)
I know, it's amazing. And to think, I never would've even met him if I hadn't seen him in my brother's town and asked to swap Friend Codes. It has to be fate... It's chances are just too slim to believe otherwise.

Back