• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍃Animal Crossing Tattoos✏️

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Apologies if this thread already exists.....I tried searching for an AC-specific tattoo thread and never found one so I figured I would start one up

Animal Crossing tattoos! Do you have one? Do you want one?
Share a picture? What's the meaning / reason behind the tattoo?

Last year for my partner and I's 5 year anniversary we got Animal Crossing tattoos (since we met over here on TBT). Pictures below the cut!
FZvXoGGVUAAh66h

(Will add a pic of my partners when I find one haha - can't atm)

that's possibly one of the cutest tattoos I have ever seen.

I have a fear of needles, but if I were to get an AC one. It would probably be like a new school tattoo of Kid Cat, or Bunnie, the two villagers who have affected me the most.

Bunnie would be kinda like that but maybe holding a flower of rabbit plushie, with a cute, but funky floral background behind her. Kid Cat in like a super geto, maybe in a comic panel around him, funky bolts or dynamic colors behind him.

Last edited:
if 13 year old me were allowed to get tattooed, i would say i'd almost definitely have "bad days are just days that are bad" somewhere on my body. maybe for the best i couldn't though lol. i would definitely consider getting an ac tattoo but it'd probably be more of a subtle nod than an all out character design - although yours is absolutely stunning! it's so sweet you got matching ones to commemorate that

I’m not sure if I would ever get an Animal Crossing tattoo. My skin is extremely sensitive so I probably shouldn’t be getting tattoos anyway. However, there’s one design I would likely get that means a lot to me.

This is my favorite person’s nickname for me in her handwriting:
ED3EA906-22F3-43EE-96F0-325A94624CB0.jpeg

However, tattoos are probably out of the question for me so I can only speculate about the ones I would get.

That Frita tattoo is AMAZING!

I've always wanted tattoos but I'm becoming more hesitant to even get one because when I think back on the tattoo ideas I wanted to get like 8 years ago, I internally cringe.

But I don't think I'd ever get sick of an AC tattoo :unsure: I'd probably get one of one of my favorite villagers. Maybe Punchy, or Bunnie, or Rosie... there's so many villagers I like

wow that frita tattoo is gorgeous, especially those colors!

if i were to ever get an animal crossing tattoo i would probably get either bianca, katrina, blanca, or celeste (i haven't googled any animal crossing tattoos but i imagine she's super popular lol)

I do think about getting game tattoos from time to time. I will absolutely be getting a pokemon tattoo because it's the game I've liked the longest, and then a paper Mario tattoo.

For animal crossing, I think I'd probably like something simple like the balloon present or the lil leaf icon. I'm not super attached to any of the npcs so something more simple would probably do it for me :)

Back