• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal crossing preaches 🍑

TabbyTabby

Bells
I have every fruit but I'm missing peaches, if anyone has peaches they are willing to gift please reply.

I got Peaches. I also got durians if you need any. I also got lots of flowers you can come pick if you want some

@TabbyTabby If you still need help, I can give you all of the fruits, and I also offer all of the services in my New Leaf help thread for free:

If you post there to help keep the thread active, I'll be more than happy to help you with anything I can. :)

@TabbyTabby If you still need help, I can give you all of the fruits, and I also offer all of the services in my New Leaf help thread for free:

If you post there to help keep the thread active, I'll be more than happy to help you with anything I can. :)
All I'm missing are peaches but thx

Back