Animal crossing: More trouble than it's worth.

I mean, I get that it's sad to have a villager move away, but there's no reason to stress out over a game and say that it's more trouble than it's worth just because they move away.

People play games certain ways and some things matter more than to other people so I don't think it's right to say someone doesn't have a reason to feel a certain way just because you don't feel the same way.

That's why when i know i'll be busy in the coming days, i write a memo of my last play date or you can start up a new save file and see if anyone moved or is in boxes.

People play games certain ways and some things matter more than to other people so I don't think it's right to say someone doesn't have a reason to feel a certain way just because you don't feel the same way.

I get what you're saying but I'm just saying it's only stressful to them because they make it stressful for themselves.

I think Dream teams Can destroy the game if you hurry to mutch. Since i found bell tree i have realiced how easy it is to get ? dream team and sometimes i have got dreamies way faster Than i was expecting. I had to TT to manage to get My dreamies and that made me spend less time with those i already had. Now im trying to slow the phase down and say no to dreamies even if ther are offered for free. When i have room im gladly colect them but they arent as mutch dreamies for me as they are villagers im curious about. To slow down made the game fun for me again. But i Can agree with the most of you. The random villager moving thing if you havent played for ? while Can destroy the exitement of the game somewhat ^_^

I'm going to get all my dreamies (hopefully all for free) until I get their pictures, then let them move in and out (but plot reset to get them in their specific places) :p

I guess you should just see this as a chance to meet new friends.

i dont play anymore because the game demands too much attention. like, why should i have to make myself play any videogame? i hear about people playing for 5-10 minutes a day just to make sure villagers dont move out or w/e but why even. if a game cant keep me occupied for longer than that, i consider it dead.

It is sad to have them leave if they are a dreamie or favorite. At this point, I don't play ACNL much, but every few days I run around and see what they're doing and see if anyone is moving. If I'm late, I'll be sad, but then I'll have someone new come.

I don't have my "dreamies" and I don't know that I will just because I am here. I never have many bells! Anyway, part of the allure for me is the TYPE of villagers they are. I want ones that look fairy-taleish for that sort of town and some that appear Egyptian for my future Egyptian town.

So, it could be fore more than just personality. Also, some say that certain villagers have the collectible "sloppy set" which I personally think is hideous, but...interesting.

It is sad when a favorite moves away just like in real life, but it is exciting too to meet someone new. I like when past neighbors visit in the store section, it always makes me smile to see them again.
When a new one moves in it gives me the opportunity to redecorate my town, I don't get bored this way.
I will confess though that I pouted the entire day when chodder moved away due to me time traveling because I wanted to see what the town would look like in the spring. Silly but my fault.

Ever since I was younger and during the time of WW, I never liked when villagers moved out on me unexpectedly and I pretty much still hold that same sentiment now. Not really sure why.
There are some villagers I'm very partial to and will never want to let go and some I like, but wouldn't mind alternating once in a while. That is, if it were not for the high probability that a new villager would, without the tedious reset trick, plop down in the worst spot, messing up diligently planned paths that would be difficult to work around.​

Back