Animal crossing: More trouble than it's worth.

Prisma

♡ Prism Power ♡
Bells
Switch
4775-0631-9214
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Purple Candy
Purple Violet
Purple Feather
So: first I lose stitches.
I lose maple.
NOW MUFFY.

I paid them attention I play EVERYDAY and I constantly wait and ask around if they'll move and all my dreamies ARE MOVING OUT NOW!

Animal crossing went from fun to downright stressful ESPICALLY with nintendo removing the fact you can't prevent them from moving when they are packed up, which THANKS NINTENDO OH MY GOD THAT'S JUST. IDEA OF THE YEAR!

it's starting to feel like im FORCED to play to keep what I worked hours on for...

I'm not making any more mistakes (hopefully). I'm letting my villagers move out naturally because I'm not attached to any of them. Wolfie, I have Muffy in TWO of my towns. You can have her for FREE as soon as she is ready to go on her own. Okay? It will be okay. Just PM me that you want me to save her for you and she is yours. :)

That's why I bought 2 games, just in case, if someone is in boxes accidentally I always transfer that villager to my 2nd town/1st town, also I always make sure the last person in my town is always my 2nd mayor for my 2nd town, so I can't ever lose my villagers <:

It can happen to anyone, I think. I changed my sig to show that Muffy is reserved for Wolfie. I'm so glad to have more than one town, too. Now I have a far greater chance of making not only myself but others happier. :)

You can't force your most beloved friends to stay with you forever only for your own happiness. There are so many nice villagers out there, give them a chance to meet you. :)

You can't force your most beloved friends to stay with you forever only for your own happiness. There are so many nice villagers out there, give them a chance to meet you. :)

Nice? Have you seen this. image.jpg

I've never had anyone move out without me knowing. You said you play every day. Are you talking to your villagers every day? Even if the villager thinking about moving doesn't ping you right away, the other villagers should tell you that they're thinking about moving.

Also, like J087 said, it's a good opportunity to meet other villagers. There's over 300 different villagers. I'm sure there's other ones out there that you haven't met yet that you might like!

Bleh heh heh heh...just watch me when I get Ankha and/or Lucky! Just watch them TRY to get away! Bleh eh eh eh...

:p

I actually had never seen Gigi before.

... She's super cute. I may need to rethink my dream villager list...

I only have 1 of my original villagers left(Poppy you are NOT allowed to leave). I admit that I am at fault for a lot of them since I sometimes TT but there are many days I can't/don't play because I am working late/too tired after working or have other stuff I have to do irl. I do wish nintendo would come up with a way for people to not lose townies because they can't always play the game.

I'm sorry Wolfie I now how you feel. I have lost Sly,Clyde,Lobo and Phil, all of whom I really liked. I also lost Felicity and Kitty(so so) and very happily Big top(who has been unfortunately replaced by Purrl. She said she was moving once but changed her mind, dangit).

But I have gained some cool townies too. I have Hans,Mira,Merry,Cherry,Bill,Cube and Caesar just moved in(he was in my gc town, he's cranky but I like him). All I can say is I hope you don't lose anyone else you like and hope you like your new people.

P.S. Anyone willing to trade Molly? Please?

Last edited:
Its true about the main topic though. I stopped playing for 5 days to study for a test and someone I preferred moved out during that time, so it is pointless I feel. The game demands far too much attention.

Back