• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing is my Vacation!

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Hello fellow Mayors and Villagers,

My name is H-Star, and I am addicted to Animal Crossing. This is my story.

Got original ACGC in 2002. I was instantly H O O K E D...like a Sea Bass who could never let go.

Strangely, I've always had Peanut appear somewhere. It's a Love/Hate relationship, but we're on good terms right now.

I've since bought a cheap 2DS for online friend code play and StreetPass. Friend me if you want!

Just the other day I realized... every day I get to go on vacation inside Animal Crossing.
This is my vacation.

I've lurked on the boards the past few weeks. Tonight, I had to join. I hope to help others here on BTF, and hopefully meet some new friends too.

See ya around!
~ H-Star

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Kicki!

Looking forward to meeting new friendly people like yourself.
See you later!

First of all, WELCOME! If you send me a friend request and enter my name (Conn3r), I'll accept it and I can visit your town or my town, vice versa. :)

Hi Conn3r - my DS battery is tapped out but I'll friend u in a couple of hours. Nice to meet u!

Back