• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + NFC Reader on GameStop

50 dollars for BOTH the NFC reader and the game!

It's a dream come true!

Does anyone know how much the cards will cost in the Us yet?

Has anyone actually reserved it from them though? I tried to click and the page for that bundle says unavailable and the other day in store they told me they didn't have the bundle available for reserve -_-

I have bought two copies of this bundle with the NFC Reader/Writer and I have the New Nintendo 3DS. XD
I don't even get my logic sometimes. lol

The link on Gamestop's site works now. :) Thank you for posting it. I was looking on Amazon and it said it was out of stock and they didn't know if they'd be getting another one in. I was wondering if I missed the day to pre-order it, but I'm glad to find out that I didn't. ^_^ -does happy kitty dance- :p Sorry. I was adopted and September is when I arrived in the US; for my family, we always celebrate my sister's and my arrival day (she also was adopted ~ just from different parents); so, this year, I think I might ask for the bundle for my arrival day present :p.

Back