• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing Direct Discussion Thread

New counter and sushi plate?

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-15 a las 16.06.39.png

One of the Nintendo leakers who predicted a lot of this stuff back in the summer says this was multiple updates combined into one, so it probably goes without saying, but this explains the big gap of new content between March and now.

There is something that i think i didn't catch, are we able to customize our villagers inside home? like the ones living with us in our island?

Yes I believe you will be with the DLC.
No idea behind the mechanics of how you unlock it but they did say you can and show a clip of Erik on your island wanting a remodel.​

Not to be dramatic but this direct changed my life
be dramatic 💅

it changed mine too
Post automatically merged:

One of the Nintendo leakers who predicted a lot of this stuff back in the summer says this was multiple updates combined into one, so it probably goes without saying, but this explains the big gap of new content between March and now.
source on that leak?

There is something that i think i didn't catch, are we able to customize our villagers inside home? like the ones living with us in our island?
Yeah, it sounds like that ability unlocks after you've done a few (unspecified) homes for HHP.

I wonder if we will be able to use the beautiful weird plant as our stairs in our island too since in the stream we saw that they can be picked up

loving the new content!!!! FROGGY CHAIR IS HERE!!! omg also I love the new fences and the fact you can customize them. I'm soso excited for the new furniture too

When they showed the hole in the ground I was like gyroidsgyroidsgyroids!! And sure enough! I'm actually very happy they can be customized too. They look so cute!

Inflatable Plaza Toy = Able to place things on the plaza?
I just hope everything's not time locked, I want it all at once.

The direct really was above & beyond! The vines, the ladders, Kapp'n, Brewster.. finally a reason to go to Harv's.
I can't wait to actually join my villagers for morning stretches - sounds like a fun way to start the day!

Back