• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Character Maker

Bells
I know I made it (as TooCuteYoshi123) on Scratch last year, but now it got over 15000+ views on the Scratch website. It is a game where you can make your own Animal Crossing character or look-alike. More features are coming soon!

Now updated with more designs. Male gender hair options and eyes now availabe.

How to Play:
To make your own character click the buttons for features! Or if you want a different skin tone, just click the doll. Now you can use Snipping Tool or PrtSc to make your own icon.

If you don't know what Scratch is, it is a website where you can make your own projects (or games) and share them to the community. You can then fill out the instructions and notes and credits so that Scratchers will know how the project works.

If you want to make your own avatar, or icon in my Animal Crossing Character Maker game, click here.

Last edited:
My try:
RitM4W8.jpg

unknown.png

THIS IS RLLY COOL!!! I remember seeing lots of cool art things on scratch and i tried to do it too but i gave up lol

Last edited:
I know I made it (as TooCuteYoshi123) on Scratch last year, but now it got over 5500+ views on the Scratch website. It is a game where you can make your own Animal Crossing character or look-alike. More features are coming soon!

Now updated with more designs. Yet to make a male gender soon.

How to Play:
To make your own character click the buttons for features! Or if you want a different skin tone, just click the doll. Now you can use Snipping Tool or PrtSc to make your own icon.

If you don't know what Scratch is, it is a website where you can make your own projects (or games) and share them to the community. You can then fill out the instructions and notes and credits so that Scratchers will know how the project works.

If you want to make your own avatar, or icon in my Animal Crossing Character Maker game, click here.

The website is okay I guess. I tried doing yours but not every clothing was there. Went to remix your project to add green things, and it's not fullscreen! I can only do half of the screen, even in full screen! And the main menu won't collapse, this is a bit ridiculous to design. The creators of this website needs ton of improvement.

lol i have a male villager. I cant seem to make a male villager hahahaha

I'm having a bit trouble with the new Scratch interface. The graphics are jagged in the html5 editor. The interface is inconvieniet.

Back