• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Bandai Gummy Cards

staystrong

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I don't see a specific thread for this so I hope it's ok to post here. I am looking to collect the bandai gummy cards. I haven't started my collection yet so I need vol 1-3. If anyone has any for sale or knows where I can get them please let me know. Also does anyone have a list of all of the gummy cards? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

I don’t have any of sale but I have some lists I can share! 💚
Post automatically merged:

A758B028-CB8B-44F4-AB77-FCBAC10BAFB3.jpeg

Attachments

• F339837C-ACD7-4799-A96E-6DEA45BA7111.jpeg
    F339837C-ACD7-4799-A96E-6DEA45BA7111.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 113
  • 7DA666D1-286D-4900-AAD5-F27C1FF94B79.jpeg
    7DA666D1-286D-4900-AAD5-F27C1FF94B79.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 112
I don't see a specific thread for this so I hope it's ok to post here. I am looking to collect the bandai gummy cards. I haven't started my collection yet so I need vol 1-3. If anyone has any for sale or knows where I can get them please let me know. Also does anyone have a list of all of the gummy cards? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
I don’t know if you’re still looking but I now have a Goose and a Goldie dupe!

Oh great, another thing I didn’t know I needed. 😂 Did you have any luck with this? Also interested!

Did you have any luck finding theses? I have a bunch for sale volume 3 or if you have any and wanna trade we can do that too! 😊

Back