An outfit trend I did not know I wanted!

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I made fast friends with Etoile, the cute Sanrio sheep who is my lovely best friend in Azulon. And now her outfit has infected her neighbours because she is just so popular with me. First it was Curt who started donning the pastel pink Kiki and Lala outfit. When I first saw the change right in front of my eyes on the title screen, I panicked to myself "NO NOT YOU CURT, NOT THE PINK SHIRT!" I loved him because for some reason, he reminded me of Ice Cube (the rapper/actor) and his MVP shirt was soo perfect for him. But when I loaded up the game, rushed to his house in hopes that it just was not true, I saw him. A big, tough looking bear.. in the pink pastel top.. and I FELL IN LOVE. I loved that it was just such a different image from what you'd expect would work on the big grumpy guy. Now it makes me happy just seeing him.

Now, today, I see someone else on the title screen has changed into the Kiki and Lala outfit.. Someone that I had also once thought looked absolutely PERFECT in her default shirt since she kind of looked like the most adorable piece of roadkill ever! Can you guess who? TABBY. Tabby was looking cuuteeeee as heck in that Twin Stars shirt and I fell in love again! She just looks like such a charming innocent adorable sweetheart. She doesn't have a care in the world about what she looks like or what the other villagers think. She's going to rock the most popular fashion in town with confidence and with the biggest smile on her face.

I am just melting with joy right now ^_^

Here's some photo evidence of the cuteness: https://imgur.com/cd4awON | https://imgur.com/lbhB09U

What do you guys think? Who is rocking this fashion style best? :)

Last edited:
Haha, I love this!! I first glanced at her face and was like "oh, she looks angry", then I saw what was basically HAPPIEST shirt in this game on the angriest person in this game, and it gave me a good sense of joy. Thanks for sharing, this is the best post i've seen in a while :cool:

Curt is looking like he's thinking "I like pink. Don't judge me." lol

It's way better than I thought it would be!

Looks cool!
My town only does the basic clothes from Able sisters
Such as shirt and ducky tank
You guys are very lucky

Last edited:
Oops! I didn't realise I didn't include Tabby's pic but it's up now <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, I love this!! I first glanced at her face and was like "oh, she looks angry", then I saw what was basically HAPPIEST shirt in this game on the angriest person in this game, and it gave me a good sense of joy. Thanks for sharing, this is the best post i've seen in a while :cool:

Awe, I'm glad my cute villagers gave you some joy <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curt is looking like he's thinking "I like pink. Don't judge me." lol

It's way better than I thought it would be!

Right?? Honestly! It's something you wouldn't expect would work, but it works SO well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks cool!
My town only does the basic clothes from Able sisters
Such as shirt and ducky tank
You guys are very lucky

I noticed that if you're REALLY close with a villager, they will almost always start a trend. It was the same with Fauna, and then Hazel with me. However, those were VERY unfortunate trends LOL.

I noticed that if you're REALLY close with a villager, they will almost always start a trend. It was the same with Fauna, and then Hazel with me. However, those were VERY unfortunate trends LOL.

i'll keep that in mind.. Thanks a lot :D

Back