• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Amiibo Items

L. Lawliet

Bells
Mailbox
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Winter Mittens
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hello all! tonight i shall be scanning in a ton of amiibo so ya'll can get items.

I have the following amiibo:
Toon Link(Medli)
Link(w. Link)
Ganondorf(Ganon)
Sheik(Epona)
Sable
K.K Slider
Reese
Cyrus
Tom Nook
Villager
Isabelle
Digby

Welcome amiibo cards
hopkins
june
piper
paolo
stella
tybalt
huck
wade
ketchup
rex
ursala
jacob
maddie
bitty
maggie
murphy
raddle
louie
ellie
boots
leopold
spike
gonzo
olive
tasha

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5b56y9/rv_furniture_list/

Anyone can come in for free. I'm helping you guys who dont have amiibo out because forcing you to pay for it from others towns is BS. And greedy.
HOWEVER
If you bring in Cece or Viche items(Squid sister amiibo) you will get to pick the order of villagers.

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to visit once or twice! I really wanna visit Epona and Medli :)

id like 2 visit as well:) for Toon Link wlink ganon and epona

Last edited:
May I come by for Sheik (Epona), Toon Link (Medli), and Link (W. Link)? I can wait ofc if you have other impending stuff! Thanks so much for this! ;v;

I would love to come over for Toon Link(Medli)~I really want that fairy bottle. Thanks so much for doing this <3
Edit: I would also like to come over for Sheik(Epona) that lon lon milk is cute too.

Last edited:
Also, as an added bonus, I need help with my town upkeep, so i ask you please take 10 flowers or items on the ground

id like to visit for epona, medli, sable, and w. link! could you please vm me when theyre up?

I'd like to come over for Sheik please.

Tbh I'd like to come over for all of em as I can't get any of them since I don't have an amiibo reader yet or any amiibos so I'd come over for any that are convenient XD I need to get coupons tho lol

Id love to come over and visit Toon Link and Shiek! Message me whenever you're free for visitors;;^;;♥ Thank you for this!

Back