• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling * Amiibo Cycling * - (Full)

oops, accidentally deleted the beginning of this post when I was editing it.

Also, I think charging a certain amount of either igb or NMT + some crafting materials would be a good idea. It would all depend on what you need most. The choice would allow the person to choose what works best for them and the materials to help you keep doing this if you wanted to.

In terms of each villager, I'm not sure how much they all go for, but before I start any post with prices, I open a bunch of post of other people selling similar things to gauge how much they go for. I also like to consider how easy it is for me to get said item to determine if I should drop or increase the price of the thing I'm selling. So I guess the best thing would be to do a price with a combination or either igb and materials or NMT and materials. I'm not sure if that's helpful.

Last edited:
I really do like island hopping just to see the possibility of villagers I could get before I committed to purchasing one, but if I don't manage to find a villager tomorrow, would I be able to do Lolly for 4mil igb, some materials, and the wishlist items that I would be able to give you?

Sure ~
I can hold her in my town for ya until tomorrow!
Just lemme know <3
Post automatically merged:

Could we work out a time/price for Lolly? I won't be able to play much until this weekend, but I've been searching for her a lot lately!
When the weekends comes around, send me a message <3
I can cycle her back into town for you nvn/

Sure ~
I can hold her in my town for ya until tomorrow!
Just lemme know <3

When the weekends comes around, send me a message <3
I can cycle her back into town for you nvn/
Thank you every much. I'll make sure to respond as quickly as I can tomorrow and keep you updated!

Open Again!

nvn/
I have an open spot today I would love to fill with Flurry! I've been willing to offer 2.5 million bells for her so I could give you that if you can cycle her out today! I really don't want a random to move in lol.

I have an open spot today I would love to fill with Flurry! I've been willing to offer 2.5 million bells for her so I could give you that if you can cycle her out today! I really don't want a random to move in lol.

Sure!
That would be fine with me.
I would just need 1-2 Hours to fully cycle her out.

Shall I message you when she's ready?

is this still open? if so, i'd like Kiki, i can give 25-30 NMTs if you want?

Molly& marshal!!! I have a few items on your wishlist :D how many NMTs or bells would you want for either of them?

Molly& marshal!!! I have a few items on your wishlist :D how many NMTs or bells would you want for either of them?
I currently have Molly set up in my town, and can move her out to bring in Kiki for the above person.
So that would be about 30 minutes if you are ready with an open plot?

What items did you have? Just so I can keep track c':

how much for coco i need to go to cocomo
As of right now, I do not have a set price.
So I will be considering offers instead!

---

I'm working on an order ATM, so I won't be ready to accept another for a little while still.

i do have one open! :>
I'm working on getting her ready!

I will DM ya with the Dodo Code within 1-2 Hours <3

I currently have Molly set up in my town, and can move her out to bring in Kiki for the above person.
So that would be about 30 minutes if you are ready with an open plot?

What items did you have? Just so I can keep track c':

I have:
1. grand q. a butterfly model
2. agrias butterfly model
3. hawk jacket
4. moms hand knit sweater
5. rose crown
6. mom's knapsack

and I can order a petal parasol too

I have:
1. grand q. a butterfly model
2. agrias butterfly model
3. hawk jacket
4. moms hand knit sweater
5. rose crown
6. mom's knapsack

and I can order a petal parasol too
Would you be fine trading all of those for Molly?
If not, I would be most interested in the Mom stuff and the Models c':

I don't have a plot ready right now but I can try to get one available

I'll have one soon!

I don't have a plot ready right now but I can try to get one available
Alright, I'll have to move Molly back around then, so it might be another couple hours.
I don't wanna make the other person wait too long nvn/

But just send me a message when you have the plot and I can work on Molly <3
Unless you'd prefer Marshal?
I can do either if I need to move one around anyways o':

Back