• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Amiibo Card Service of Fantasia [ONLINE]

@Yugi Moto: Will you be online tomorrow around the same time as today?
I'm asking because I don't think you will have Whitney in boxes in the next 2 hours..
That way I'll know when to check the forum again! :)

Hello don't wanna be a bother but I'm just wondering if I got added to the list or should I resend my order. Sorry and Thank u

Last edited:
@Yugi Moto: Will you be online tomorrow around the same time as today?
I'm asking because I don't think you will have Whitney in boxes in the next 2 hours..
That way I'll know when to check the forum again! :)

Yes I definitely will be on at that time. What I'm starting to do though is just fufilling the orders in the order they were posted to be fair to people who have been waiting the longest with some exceptions of course. It's easier for me to do it this way as well. I'll make sure to edit the original post to include this information. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello don't wanna be a bother but I'm just wondering if I got added to the list or should I resend my order. Sorry and Thank u

Yes you're added. You can always check the list by looking at the very first post of this thread. I try to update it to match the newest orders.

Yes I definitely will be on at that time. What I'm starting to do though is just fufilling the orders in the order they were posted to be fair to people who have been waiting the longest with some exceptions of course. It's easier for me to do it this way as well. I'll make sure to edit the original post to include this information. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes you're added. You can always check the list by looking at the very first post of this thread. I try to update it to match the newest orders.

Ohhh okay thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally understand!
I'll look out for your posts tomorrow. :)

Unfortunately Snake was not picked up today so looks like I have to void him. I'll start working on the next order tomorrow. If you don't know when to expect your villager look at the list in the OG post. Goodnight everyone

Hi, not to be a bother! I'm just wondering if there's a reason I wasn't put on the list? If my offer of TBT wasn't fair to you, I can wait until I have more posts and offer you whatever I have.

Hi, not to be a bother! I'm just wondering if there's a reason I wasn't put on the list? If my offer of TBT wasn't fair to you, I can wait until I have more posts and offer you whatever I have.

Ahh I'm so sry. I don't know why I didn't add you. I'll do that now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back online and getting the next order ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sylvana is in boxes

Just wanted to say I'm able to help with the following villagers:
Marshal
Merengue
Diana
Julian
Marina
Maple
Zucker
Stitches
Punchy
Ruby
Rosie
Coco
Rudy
Skye
Muffy
Pietro
Freya
Bob
Flora
Ketchup
Erik
Zell
Poppy
Stella
Willow
Pekoe
Julia
Lily
Carmen
Papi
Daisy
Olivia
Sylvana
June
Felicity
Pashmina
Plucky
Colton
Ellie
Kid Cat
Lopez
Yuka
Melba
Blanche
O'Hare
Bruce
Dotty
Bluebear
Roscoe
Cheri
Rolf
Puddles
Hamphrey
Pecan
Snake
Tom
Teddy
Tammy
Purrl
Bill
Apple
Eloise
Caroline
Pinky
Ken
Gayle
Cleo
Rodeo
Hazel
Katt
Nibbles
Cole
Lyman
Marcie
Nan
Marcel
Tucker
Agent S
Kidd
Chow
Rod
Sterling
Flip
Camofrog
Bella
Mallary
Beardo
Sparro
Groucho
Drake
Peck
Pierce
Tipper
Deli
Clyde
Amelia
Curlos
Gloria
Roald
Frita
Aurora
Jacob
Violet
Vic
Midge
Kevin
Iggly
Broffina
Anabelle
Bud
Renee
Sterling
Margie
Frobert
Ed
Henry
Rasher
Diva
Lucha
Mott
Bubbles
Deena
Limberg
Buck
Peggy
Ava
Drift
Nana
Gaston
Hans
Eunice
Tammi
Quillson
Doc
Pippy
Nate
Rhonda
Cally
Simon
Astrid
Avery
Rodney
Lucy
Ricky
Mac
Big Top
Canberra
Coach
Mott
Ozzie
Klaus
Kody
Miranda
Celia
Angus
Lionel
Tutu
Moose
Timbra
Gigi
Curly
Rowan
Cyrano
Frank
Freckles
Rooney
Penelope
Patty
Dizzy
Rizzo
&
Winnie

Just edited my original post to include a link to Underwish's amiibo card service. If you don't want to order from me then please check out his service & see if it works for you. He's a cool dude & at the end of the day we're both trying to do the same thing.

Last edited:
Just edited my original post to include a link to Underwish's amiibo card service. If you don't want to order from me then please check out his service & see if it works for you. He's a cool dude & at the end of the day we're both trying to do the same thing.

Aa tysm<3

I just want to let you know I adopted Marshal from Underwish, so now I no longer need to be on the waiting list for Whitney.
Thank you for your service and maybe next time I need a new villager I'll let you know! :)

I just want to let you know I adopted Marshal from Underwish, so now I no longer need to be on the waiting list for Whitney.
Thank you for your service and maybe next time I need a new villager I'll let you know! :)

Ok cool I'm glad you got a villager you were looking for. Come back anytime ^.^

IGN: Jelly
Town:NHK
FC:1306-7502-6069
Villager(s) You Want: Raddle
Your Offer: 40tbt
Availability:anytime after 2pm EST
Thanks! :)

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that Sanrio villagers (Chai, Et?ile) are not adoptable. Even if you get them in boxes, the person who visits will never get the option of "move to my town".
Wanted so save you both from the hassle. :)

Back