• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Is it okay if I order a style one commission for 25 Million IGB?
Can you draw my OC Moss in that style?
I'd like the background to be transparent or a simple solid color
I'll leave the pose/facial expression up to you :)
I'm available until 2am Pacific time to drop off bells!
Hi, I can do that! I'll be available in around an hour to trade if that's ok.

AMEMOME! These are so gorgeous! 😭

If you have slots open or ping list, I'd love to request for either!

Could you do my character in the style and posing of the simple design you did for
082d1cb7-2bd8-48a3-8657-e16014a2b791-jpeg.448338
,but instead of a bear holding this
Offer : 40 MIL IGB (for all the extra requests I've made ehehe)

If accepted I'll be free most of tomorrow to come and deliver the bells!
Hi, I currently don't have an open slot but I can for sure add you to the pinglist!

Hi, I can do that! I'll be available in around an hour to trade if that's ok.

Hi, I currently don't have an open slot but I can for sure add you to the pinglist!
I'm available to trade now amemome! Please PM your DODO code and I will bring over the bells! :)
Edit: Sorry misread that PM when you are ready I will be around

Hi @BrokenSanity , here's your doodle!
I hope I did Moss justice, but feel free to let me know if you need anything changed!

View attachment 448483
Post automatically merged:

@Gene. I have slots open now if you'd still like a doodle! Let me know.
OMGGGG he's sooo cute! You even gave him a plant pot 🥺
Thank you so much! 💚🪴
Can I use this for profile pictures and can I use this for my toyhouse if I credit you? If so should I link your shop? :)

OMGGGG he's sooo cute! You even gave him a plant pot 🥺
Thank you so much! 💚🪴
Can I use this for profile pictures and can I use this for my toyhouse if I credit you? If so should I link your shop? :)
of course please feel free to use! yes please link back to this thread. so happy you liked it!

Hi!! If your slots are still open, I'd like to commission a complex design for 50 million IGB of my side character in ACNH!

aliemmilly1.jpeg
aliemmilly2.jpeg
melursusmilly.jpeg

millybedroom.jpeg

As for the added items, I'm not too sure, maybe stuff from my reference photos like a lava lamp, a star frag, papers strewn about, maybe even a gyroid? Something that fits the whole crazy alien conspiracist aesthetic ✨ And maybe a darkish color for the background? If none of that sounds good to you, you can just do whatever your heart feels like!! Oh and pose is up to you! I will try get my email notifications turned on for TBT so I can get the IGB to you ASAP!

AMEMOME! These are so gorgeous! 😭

If you have slots open or ping list, I'd love to request for either!

Could you do my character in the style and posing of the simple design you did for
082d1cb7-2bd8-48a3-8657-e16014a2b791-jpeg.448338
,but instead of a bear holding this
Offer : 40 MIL IGB (for all the extra requests I've made ehehe)

If accepted I'll be free most of tomorrow to come and deliver the bells!
i have slots so i can do this!! let me know if you're still interested.

Hi!! If your slots are still open, I'd like to commission a complex design for 50 million IGB of my side character in ACNH!

As for the added items, I'm not too sure, maybe stuff from my reference photos like a lava lamp, a star frag, papers strewn about, maybe even a gyroid? Something that fits the whole crazy alien conspiracist aesthetic ✨And maybe a darkish color for the background? If none of that sounds good to you, you can just do whatever your heart feels like!! Oh and pose is up to you! I will try get my email notifications turned on for TBT so I can get the IGB to you ASAP!
yes i can do this! let me know when will be good to trade.

i have slots so i can do this!! let me know if you're still interested.

yes i can do this! let me know when will be good to trade.
I am still interested! I will dm you tomorrow morning to find a good time to deliver payment!

Hi @Millysaurusrexjr , here's your doodle!

Let me know if there is anything you'd like changed! (I drew inspiration for the "alien" design from one of the posters in your character's room, so if you'd prefer a different alien design, let me know!)

View attachment 448909
oh my gosh... I LOVE IT SO MUCH 😭
I can't even find the right words!!
It's just perfect!!
Well worth the 50 million IGB for sure!!!!!!
Thank you amemome!!!!!!! 💚💙💚💙💚 i'm gonna stare at it all week now

hi!! are you still accepting customers? i can pay in tbt or through an art trade if you're interested! ☺️

hi!! are you still accepting customers? i can pay in tbt or through an art trade if you're interested! ☺️
Hi! I'm only taking IGB right now since I'm trying to get funds to fix my island. Thanks for the interest though!

Hi! Can I get a commission of her in the complex style for 50mil? I would like her to be wearing this outfit but free to simplify her kimono

For the background items, I’m thinking a combination of flowers, moon, stars, river?
Thanks for considering ❤️

Hi! Can I get a commission of her in the complex style for 50mil? I would like her to be wearing this outfit but free to simplify her kimono

For the background items, I’m thinking a combination of flowers, moon, stars, river?
Thanks for considering ❤️
Hi, Yes I should be able to do this!

Please let me know when you would be available to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back