• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Amelia the Snooty Eagle is Moving! Today!

Punk

Bells
Yellow Candy
Blue Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (24) +
WtPQEUT.jpg
Villager you?re trading: Amelia
Villager(s) you?re looking for: I?d really love an octopus like any of them, but just someone who?s cute is fine too.
Date they?re moving: 11/03/13
Species/Personality: Eagle/Snooty
Do villagers offered to you have to be in boxes? No they?d just have to be once you TT Amelia into your town so I can move them into mine.
Additional info: I have 10 villagers currently so you?d have to come get her first.

Yeah I kind of copied this off my tumblr post, but still I'm trying to find a good home for Amelia and would really like to have someone nice in return to take her spot if possible.

Last edited:
Wellllll I have 10 villagers, no idea how much TT it could take for my tenth to leave (Felicity), and no octopus to offer up for Amelia....

BUT, if my slot empties by the third and you don't get aaaany other offers at all, I'd be happy to take her before she's voided/offer some mil in exchange for her. She's my very last dream townie :)

Sure I'll let you know by then if I have or haven't had any offers. So far someone offered 1mil but no villager offers. If you can offer more then she'll probably be yours but I don't know yet since only posted about her today.

Oh my god i have been looking for SO LONG. I have Benedict up for grabs :) I can also pay 1.5 mil. Please! She;s my last dreamie!

Oh my god i have been looking for SO LONG. I have Benedict up for grabs :) I can also pay 1.5 mil. Please! She;s my last dreamie!

If TheZoobler is unable to have a spot for her then you can have her for the 1.5 mil, but since they did ask first I have to wait and see if they'll have the room or not. I don't really care much for Benedict so you can keep him.

Amelia is in boxes today! For some reason she's moving earlier than what she said so if someone can get her sometime today please let me know!

Sorry I had to go out for awhile but I'm online now so peach/zoobler whoever is ready first will have amelia

Thank you Punk! And Peach, is there anything I can do for you? Any items on your wishlist, or do you need bells? I feel bad we were both down to our last dreamie D:.

At the very least I'll keep an eye out on the trading plaza and let you know the instant Amelia is available from someone again / try to reserve her for you :).

Back