Am I the only one...

It's actually really nostalgic when you leave your town for ages, and you come back to it, it brings back memories, and that just increases your interest in the game because it feels like it's been around for ages, hence the weeds etc.
Another reason i like it is because, if your town is a mess, it gives you something to do, mixes up routine because you get a chance to beautify your town again, and then you can breath in the fresh AC air once you've done with a sense of accomplishment, getting your town back on track is a nice task. :)

i never had the older games, but i agree with this sentiment. once, i had to stop playing for three weeks, and i came back to a mess. it was nice to spend hours fixing everything, but once you have the beautiful town ordinance you won't have as big of a mess to clean up. and if the rafflesia bother you, you should change to the beautiful town ordinance to avoid them. i think it's worth it if you're not going to play for a long time.

This happened to me in City Folk. I have to reset the date on my wii to go back to the last day played. I have so many hybrids I don't want to loose. I wouldn't get raffesia in city folk because I have a over 200 gold roses. I would lose my villagers though. I have Ankha, Maple I cannot remember the rest. I rmemeber I had Pee Wee and I know we all had a party when he moved out. I hate that guy. I think when I loose interest I will put my hybrids in storage, get more gold roses and play a little everyday to keep my villagers, when I get all my dreamies. *Cough* Merengue....

Back