• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Alright, have you seen this dream town?

MewFromSkyeim

Mew got dat pokerface ._.
Bells
IT'S THE SUPER GLITCHED TOWN EVERYONE GOES MAD ABOUT....
3000-0845-9227 is the dream code *P*
Go there, it's super weird... :p
Go there... Go there...
I wanna know your opinion 'coz I'm a nosy little person.

the one with the projects in the water and such?

eh, it was boring and nothing special to me honestly; too fussed about for me to care much xD

I was bored with it too. It was cool to see and wonder how everything got where it was, but after a short time, I stopped caring. Heh. I prefer visiting really well-designed towns that I can explore without expecting what's around the corner.

I was bored with it too. It was cool to see and wonder how everything got where it was, but after a short time, I stopped caring. Heh. I prefer visiting really well-designed towns that I can explore without expecting what's around the corner.

Dream This lol :
4800-2823-1098

I liked walking on the train tracks in that town, but that's really the most interesting thing in the town.

Back