• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Almost original Molly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyraa

Bells
Switch
6254-0532-7816
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (64) +
Molly is due to move on the 27th, I am willing to TT. As for her originality, the only thing that isn't original is an extra shirt in her room, other than that her catchphrase and the shirt she is wearing is original. First come first served and she is free^_^ I was going to keep her but she moved in an inconvenient spot. I am also quite busy so this thread won't be open for too long. Good luck!

Edit: Make sure your void is clear also.

Last edited:
I'll take her then, added. ^^

I do apologise, I have to go out now, I'm unsure when I'll be back but I'll be around 3/4 hours? Is that okay with you? I'll VM you if you still want her to arrange a better suited time.

I do apologise, I have to go out now, I'm unsure when I'll be back but I'll be around 3/4 hours? Is that okay with you? I'll VM you if you still want her to arrange a better suited time.

Oh ok, I'm not sure if I'll be home then but I'll be sure to keep an eye out whenever I'm at home ^^

Molly has been successfully adopted. Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back