• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All Villagers (◔ᴥ◔)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Aashi (fc name is Laura though)
Town: Patna
FC: sidebar
Villager: Kody
Available hours in GMT+3: now and then never lol :) If you aren't available now then please automatically cancel my order, I don't mind at all but I don't want to mess you around since I always have very limited time.

Name: Aashi (fc name is Laura though)
Town: Patna
FC: sidebar
Villager: Kody
Available hours in GMT+3: now and then never lol :) If you aren't available now then please automatically cancel my order, I don't mind at all but I don't want to mess you around since I always have very limited time.

unfortunately i'm not accepting any more requests, cause i'm having an issue with my game atm, i'm sorry :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready

alrighty, lemme load up my game

unfortunately i'm not accepting any more requests, cause i'm having an issue with my game atm, i'm sorry :c

No worries! I can see you are very busy here and understand that. Thanks for getting back to me :)

I'm booting up my game now if you're available to let me come pick up Kiki :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so apparently Hamlet decided to plunk his stuff down right in the middle of my perfect cherry orchard and otherwise generally ruin my plans to get Kiki :( I'm so sorry for the late notice. I'm not good at getting villagers out of my town so I think I'll just have to cancel. I'm so sorry. I can pay you for your time.

I'm booting up my game now if you're available to let me come pick up Kiki :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so apparently Hamlet decided to plunk his stuff down right in the middle of my perfect cherry orchard and otherwise generally ruin my plans to get Kiki :( I'm so sorry for the late notice. I'm not good at getting villagers out of my town so I think I'll just have to cancel. I'm so sorry. I can pay you for your time.

aaaaa i'm so sorry to hear that :C it's okay, you don't have to pay me!

Kiki is in boxes and waiting for you!!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm having some trouble getting Sylvia in boxes, and i'm not sure what you mean about Kitt. I'm sorry, but you might have to wait a bit longer, until i figure out what's wrong, but feel free to cancel your order if you want :)

Your fine! I was wondering if you could hold. If you can, can you hold Kitt?

Your fine! I was wondering if you could hold. If you can, can you hold Kitt?

unfortunately i'm having some issues with my game for now, so i won't be able to fulfill your requests, i'm really sorry about that :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back