• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying All sorts of plants!

Candi

Lonely Rolling Star
Bells
Switch
0842-5596-8887
Feedback
100% (32) +
I'm trying to get my New Leaf town to look at least somewhat presentable, which means lots and lots of flowers. I can only offer igb!

Looking for:
-Red tulips
-Red cosmos
-red roses
-red lillies
-black tulips
-black roses
-black lillies
-white roses
-white lillies
-white cosmos
-white pansies
-white tulips
-pink roses
-pink lillies
-tree saplings!!

I have all normal flowers and some tree saplings (regular and cedar)
Post automatically merged:

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834.
Town name is erion. Mayor name miles. And available in Eastern Time (USA) from now until 12 pm

I have all normal flowers and some tree saplings (regular and cedar)

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834.
Town name is erion. Mayor name miles. And available in Eastern Time (USA) from now until 12 pm
Darn! I just missed you! When will you be free next?

I’m actually free now for a few hours (like until 4 pm) if you want to come get the tree saplings and flowers??

I’ll probably be busy tomorrow and Wednesday. So probably Thursday. From 9 am to 12 pm
I also need your friend code

I’m actually free now for a few hours (like until 4 pm) if you want to come get the tree saplings and flowers??

I also need your friend code
I'll dm you!

Back