Bells
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
ど
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (313) +
Thank you in advance ~ Paying 1-2TBT (or IGB) per mushroom. Looking for all sorts!

I have over 20 mushrooms, different types as well (including famous mushrooms). How many do you want?

Last edited:
Nvm ~ I see you sold yours!

Yay! How many / what types? :lemon:

I'll take all of those! My sisters love mushrooms too. How many famous mushrooms do you have so I can calc the TBT payment?

Awesomeness! I have four famous mushrooms :D Also, wicked profile icon. I absolutely adore Gorillaz!

Awesomeness! I have four famous mushrooms :D Also, wicked profile icon. I absolutely adore Gorillaz!

Thank you!! I can't wait for their new album. And I'm just going to go with the flat rate of 2 TBT for mushrooms as someone is purchasing for that rate, so it's fair! :lemon:

So 40 TBT for your 20 Mushrooms?

Thank you!! I can't wait for their new album. And I'm just going to go with the flat rate of 2 TBT for mushrooms as someone is purchasing for that rate, so it's fair! :lemon:

So 40 TBT for your 20 Mushrooms?

40 TBT sounds about right! And omg, same-- it's been too long since their last album.

Oh, your town or my town?

I can do your town! I just cleared up locker space so I'm good to pick up. I'll send the TBT now.

Alrighty, my town it is. If my gate doesn't appear open in the lobby, I'll have to come over to your town. Been having this trouble for a week.

I have a bunch of famous mushrooms you can have :) Their just sitting in my storage taking up space, lol

Alrighty, my town it is. If my gate doesn't appear open in the lobby, I'll have to come over to your town. Been having this trouble for a week.

Okay! Let me know when your gates are open.

I have a bunch of famous mushrooms you can have :) Their just sitting in my storage taking up space, lol

Thank you! How many / I'll still pay :)

Thank you! How many / I'll still pay :)

Just counted 18 :) I don't have much ground room at the train station so I'll drop more mushrooms as you pick them up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, nvm! I found more xD recounting

Let me know the exact amount ~ 2 TBT per mushroom!

:O That's so many!!! 2 TBT per?

Ikr! I don't even know why I have them xD
2TBT per is fine :D So, 46TBT? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open in a few! I need to pick up some hybrids for a trade really quick :D

Ikr! I don't even know why I have them xD
2TBT per is fine :D So, 46TBT? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open in a few! I need to pick up some hybrids for a trade really quick :D

Yes! 46TBT. I'll transfer now.

And that sounds good!

I have 2 'mushrooms I know it's not much but is 4tbt fine for both of them ^_^