• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! It is me again and I was wondering if I can order a villager again, I would like Bluebear! Thanks in advance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! I only read the message now, I apologize for posting another message asking for a villager! Message when you are ready!

Im looking for Coco. How much is she? :)

Hello, all villagers are a flat rate of 25 TBT unless you're new to the forums, then villagers have a flat rate of 10 TBT. Since you joined recently, you're eligible for the 10 TBT rate! :) Let me know if you're still interested, and I can get her ready for you.

Last edited:
Hello! New to the site, for clarification, are you accepting in-game bells or just the ones on this forum? And how much would you accept for Lobo?

Hiya, may I buy Lucky? I'm available all day until 11 pm my time (I'm GMT-4). If I can get him, please friend 0404-7265-1106.

Hello! New to the site, for clarification, are you accepting in-game bells or just the ones on this forum? And how much would you accept for Lobo?

Hello, welcome to the forums :) I'm only accepting the forum currency since I don't play the actual game anymore. It'd be 10 tbt for new accounts. Let me know if you're still interested!

Hiya, may I buy Lucky? I'm available all day until 11 pm my time (I'm GMT-4). If I can get him, please friend 0404-7265-1106.

Sent you a VM! :)

Hi again, could I get Marshal please?

Hi again! Yes, but unfortunately I will not be home at the usual time today. Let me know if late night (past 11pm EST) works for you, or if you can pick up tomorrow? Thank you!

Hi again! Yes, but unfortunately I will not be home at the usual time today. Let me know if late night (past 11pm EST) works for you, or if you can pick up tomorrow? Thank you!

Hi, I'm not sure if I'll be awake at that time so It'll probably be better to wait until tomorrow. (I'm gmt+1)

Last edited:
Thanks! I can add FC when I get home at like 4 PM for me. (I'm GMT +9 so there will be some time stuff but it should be ok!)

No problem! You can VM me whenever you're home and send please also send me your FC :)

Hello, my friend CanadianMeadow referred me to you for my dreamies (she gave me the terms and a tutorial on how to work TTB), since I am still new to this thing can I get Diana, Flora, Merengue, and Marcie? I believe it is 10 TBT per villager, and I have a clean slate on ACNL and I have 5 slots but I am planning on filling the last slot with Etolie who's going to move in with my Sanrio card. So, I can pay for all 4 villagers now and get them one by one. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can actually pay for three! I guess you can take Marcie off, I can pay for three villagers that are: Diana, Merengue, and Flora. I am paying now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I paid! I am ready when you are, what is your timezone??

Last edited:
Hello, my friend CanadianMeadow referred me to you for my dreamies (she gave me the terms and a tutorial on how to work TTB), since I am still new to this thing can I get Diana, Flora, Merengue, and Marcie? I believe it is 10 TBT per villager, and I have a clean slate on ACNL and I have 5 slots but I am planning on filling the last slot with Etolie who's going to move in with my Sanrio card. So, I can pay for all 4 villagers now and get them one by one. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can actually pay for three! I guess you can take Marcie off, I can pay for three villagers that are: Diana, Merengue, and Flora. I am paying now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I paid! I am ready when you are, what is your timezone??

Hello! Aw, CanadianMeadow<3 Sure, I can help you get those three! What's your FC?

I am using CanadianMeadows 3DS since I don't own one myself and I am getting my own 3DS on Easter! So for now I am using her 3DS so if you have her you have me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back