Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have Marty? I can offer 15 tbt if that's okay

Hi Darlin! ❤ I am looking to buy Etoile ... I have a place for her in my town since I will be down to nine villagers (I will TT to the date if you are able to provide her!) I can't find the PM I recd from you so am posting here ... I will pm again also
❤❤❤
PS ... will pay whatever you ask for her :rolleyes:

So sorry but sanrio villagers can't be adopted out! I wish I could :( can only invite them to live in town by physically scanning them yourself T___T

So sorry but sanrio villagers can't be adopted out! I wish I could :( can only invite them to live in town by physically scanning them yourself T___T
Of course! Silly me :blush: ... I forgot this little detail!
Looking for Ketchup or June then ... any chance? ❤

Of course! Silly me :blush: ... I forgot this little detail!
Looking for Ketchup or June then ... any chance? ❤

Yup I can do either one. Do you have a preference?

Sorry I replied via pm too if you want to carry on there loll

Last edited:
Aargh ... Ketchup is peppy and June normal, right? ... I think I will choose Ketchup ... ❤ ... I can get ready to adopt in a few mins if you are able?

I believe so! Sounds good. I will also need a few minutes, thanks :)

Really? I did not know that. Do you happen to know where I can buy the Sanrio pack?

Oh, and could I buy Sylvana for 15 tbt?

Really? I did not know that. Do you happen to know where I can buy the Sanrio pack?

Oh, and could I buy Sylvana for 15 tbt?

I think it's currently sold out on the uk GAME website. The European pack sells the entire set of 6 while the Japanese pack only sells 2 plus a sticker so it's more randomized. There are always sellers on eBay but the prices are marked up a ton :/

I can get sylvana ready in 10~15 mins!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What FC do I add?

I think it's currently sold out on the uk GAME website. The European pack sells the entire set of 6 while the Japanese pack only sells 2 plus a sticker so it's more randomized. There are always sellers on eBay but the prices are marked up a ton :/

I can get sylvana ready in 10~15 mins!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What FC do I add?

Oh, I'm sorry! My FC is 0963-2373-8657

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back