• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ☆Alien's Villager Shop☆ 10 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure that's fine c: on my way, thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! Sending the tbt now.
I'll be available for quite some time today for Bob, whenever you like?

Sure that's fine c: on my way, thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! Sending the tbt now.
I'll be available for quite some time today for Bob, whenever you like?

Just lmk when you're ready :)

do you ever sleep?? it seems like your shop is always open! I'm currently looking for diana if you can get her for me :)

do you ever sleep?? it seems like your shop is always open! I'm currently looking for diana if you can get her for me :)

I usually sleep at like 1-2 am est lol. I'll let you know when Diana's in boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

I usually sleep at like 1-2 am est lol. I'll let you know when Diana's in boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

merengue said she was leaving on the 30th and i time traveled to the 31 and she is still here. im working quickly to get someone moved out. ill let you know!

merengue said she was leaving on the 30th and i time traveled to the 31 and she is still here. im working quickly to get someone moved out. ill let you know!

Alright, I'll leave my gates open. Sorry if I don't talk I might be away from my 3ds

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get beau from you?

Yeah, just gotta get this order done then I'll get Beau ready

Hello!

Coud I please have Julian? (you have some other villagers I would like to have but I only have one space for now ^^)
Thank you very much, and thanks for doing this!

Hello!

Coud I please have Julian? (you have some other villagers I would like to have but I only have one space for now ^^)
Thank you very much, and thanks for doing this!

I'll let you know when he's ready :)

alrighty round number i dont even know any more. let me know when you've got cookie in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back