• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ☆Alien's Villager Shop☆ 10 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I thought I had done it already ^^'
I'm on my way, coming with Ihuzu from Wasurun!

Sorry to bother you again but I was lucky, had a villager who moved out pretty fast! Can I ask for Beau, please? ^^

Last edited:
Gotta finish this order then I'll get her in boxes asap c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beau's in boxes and my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for being patient, just got Fauna in boxes and opened my gates!

Thank you!! I'm on my way!

Hey there; I've been watching the original post. Just curious, are you frequently getting new cards? :'o

I just ordered a lot of packs of series 1, they should be coming in a week or less I think. I'd buy more but I can't find the packs at a decent price on places like Amazon, I also tried to go to a couple of stores a month or so ago and they're all sold out. At least the Nintendo online store still stocks them at MSRP but I'm not a fan of their shipping method (Takes like two weeks to arrive).

Last edited:
Hi! Some days ago I adopted Kyle but I've started a new town and I would like to get him again. Could I adopt him? :D

Hey again! Found my old game and restarted it! May I order Coco and Antonio?

Hi! Some days ago I adopted Kyle but I've started a new town and I would like to get him again. Could I adopt him? :D
I'll let you guys know when they're ready, there might be a delay since I have to finish both of your orders :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey again! Found my old game and restarted it! May I order Coco and Antonio?

My gates are open and Coco's in boxes!

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I've only got the original five villagers so I can take Antonio whenever!

I'll get Kyle in boxes for Millet and then get him ready for you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle's in boxes and my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I've only got the original five villagers so I can take Antonio whenever!

My gates are open for Antonio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back