• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ahh, my art dump..

#1 Senpai

✨ won't notice you ✨
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I have a freebie thread but I don't want to post other drawings and such on that thread that isn't relevant.

Sadly, I don't have that much time to draw now :( but I'd still like to share a drawing whenever I am able to create one..

I mostly do sketches but whatever, hope you like the upcoming trash artz! !1

Critiques are welcome :)
elina_by_n_ekoseera-da935s0.jpg

Last edited:
legit have only been able to draw this and doodle on a separate page a few days ago..haven't even finished requests on my freebie thread yet..goodness. college makes me so busy.. :mad:

purpbird_by_n_ekoseera-daabfmv.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh you draw so good :'D

And youre not the only one who has freebies to finish in their freebie thread ;w;

Gosh you draw so good :'D

And youre not the only one who has freebies to finish in their freebie thread ;w;
Thank you!! :')
it sucks not getting to finish requests..i havent even finished yours ;_;

lol might as well post page of doodlez i did the other day
um_idk__by_n_ekoseera-daabjvk.jpg

Thank you!! :')
it sucks not getting to finish requests..i havent even finished yours ;_;

lol might as well post page of doodlez i did the other day
um_idk__by_n_ekoseera-daabjvk.jpg

ikr lol
normally the only reason i cant finish mine is because i often choose to play video games than start drawing
and once I finish one request I make like 5 more for myself :')

i honestly totally forgot haha
but take your time, theres no rush. And especially since you have college to take care of :0
cute doodles tho

Very nice work! Immediately after looking at the first two drawings you posted, I got the impression that you draw facial features quite well, and the sketch page absolutely proves that. The character designs and the lines are so eye-catching, and I love the concepts you sketch!

haha last smol sketch before likely not being able to draw for the next 5 days or so..
just noticed the neck after finishing it bruh..lolgirl_by_n_ekoseera-daafkq8.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very nice work! Immediately after looking at the first two drawings you posted, I got the impression that you draw facial features quite well, and the sketch page absolutely proves that. The character designs and the lines are so eye-catching, and I love the concepts you sketch!

Wow! Thank you so much!! Reading that made me feel quite good inside. :~) I try to make it appealing at least..ahahha. Still got a long-way to go though, since I'm only a beginner at art.

aaah
i was able to doodle a lil while at uni and while i was procrastinating at home woo

sadly my camera is just as bad as my doodles lolcollage_2016_07_18_22_18_33_by_n_ekoseera-daajs1g.jpg

Last edited:
Back