• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ahh, my art dump..

#1 Senpai

✨ won't notice you ✨
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I have a freebie thread but I don't want to post other drawings and such on that thread that isn't relevant.

Sadly, I don't have that much time to draw now :( but I'd still like to share a drawing whenever I am able to create one..

I mostly do sketches but whatever, hope you like the upcoming trash artz! !1

Critiques are welcome :)
elina_by_n_ekoseera-da935s0.jpg

Last edited:
legit have only been able to draw this and doodle on a separate page a few days ago..haven't even finished requests on my freebie thread yet..goodness. college makes me so busy.. :mad:

purpbird_by_n_ekoseera-daabfmv.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh you draw so good :'D

And youre not the only one who has freebies to finish in their freebie thread ;w;

Gosh you draw so good :'D

And youre not the only one who has freebies to finish in their freebie thread ;w;
Thank you!! :')
it sucks not getting to finish requests..i havent even finished yours ;_;

lol might as well post page of doodlez i did the other day
um_idk__by_n_ekoseera-daabjvk.jpg

Thank you!! :')
it sucks not getting to finish requests..i havent even finished yours ;_;

lol might as well post page of doodlez i did the other day
um_idk__by_n_ekoseera-daabjvk.jpg

ikr lol
normally the only reason i cant finish mine is because i often choose to play video games than start drawing
and once I finish one request I make like 5 more for myself :')

i honestly totally forgot haha
but take your time, theres no rush. And especially since you have college to take care of :0
cute doodles tho

Very nice work! Immediately after looking at the first two drawings you posted, I got the impression that you draw facial features quite well, and the sketch page absolutely proves that. The character designs and the lines are so eye-catching, and I love the concepts you sketch!

haha last smol sketch before likely not being able to draw for the next 5 days or so..
just noticed the neck after finishing it bruh..lolgirl_by_n_ekoseera-daafkq8.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very nice work! Immediately after looking at the first two drawings you posted, I got the impression that you draw facial features quite well, and the sketch page absolutely proves that. The character designs and the lines are so eye-catching, and I love the concepts you sketch!

Wow! Thank you so much!! Reading that made me feel quite good inside. :~) I try to make it appealing at least..ahahha. Still got a long-way to go though, since I'm only a beginner at art.

aaah
i was able to doodle a lil while at uni and while i was procrastinating at home woo

sadly my camera is just as bad as my doodles lolcollage_2016_07_18_22_18_33_by_n_ekoseera-daajs1g.jpg

Last edited:
Back