• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Advice

tyla

Bells
Arcade Tokens
hey, i need advice lalalala. so I'm new to animal crossing and I have the villagers:
lyman, tucker, patty, tom and mathilda
because i'm new i don't know what kind of villagers i'm looking for so are these good?
if not could you give me a list of good villagers? and i'll try and get them in the future, thankies

Villagers are considered "good" only if you like them. It doesn't matter what other people want/have, if you like your villagers, then that's great, if you don't, then think about what kind of villager might appeal to you.

Animal crossing wiki has a list of every villager, you can look up their picture and see if you like them, or maybe a certain species. Find some that you like and then you can try and obtain them c:

If your asking what villagers are popular, then the following usually are seen among peoples "dreamies" list:
Ankha
Rosie
Stitches
Marshal
Julian
Etc..

But really its all up to you!!

Last edited:
in-a-pickle haha, i like rosie she's adorable omg

Last edited:
Good/bad is like icecreme flavors. Do you like their personality? For the villager that you dislike, I suppose that's inline to be moved out whenever the opportunity arises.

ikr, there both on my dreamies list haha

Lol, cats are awesome c: If you want to show them as your dreamies, I would suggest putting them in your signature, it's easier for people to see what you like then for giveaways and stuff :D

Just go up into settings and then "edit signature" if you want to.

Lol, cats are awesome c: If you want to show them as your dreamies, I would suggest putting them in your signature, it's easier for people to see what you like then for giveaways and stuff :D

Just go up into settings and then "edit signature" if you want to.

I will when I'm further into the game, I'v still only got 5 villagers and on the second day, so kinda poor not in millions or anything

Back