Advice

tyla

Bells
hey, i need advice lalalala. so I'm new to animal crossing and I have the villagers:
lyman, tucker, patty, tom and mathilda
because i'm new i don't know what kind of villagers i'm looking for so are these good?
if not could you give me a list of good villagers? and i'll try and get them in the future, thankies

Villagers are considered "good" only if you like them. It doesn't matter what other people want/have, if you like your villagers, then that's great, if you don't, then think about what kind of villager might appeal to you.

Animal crossing wiki has a list of every villager, you can look up their picture and see if you like them, or maybe a certain species. Find some that you like and then you can try and obtain them c:

If your asking what villagers are popular, then the following usually are seen among peoples "dreamies" list:
Ankha
Rosie
Stitches
Marshal
Julian
Etc..

But really its all up to you!!

Last edited:
in-a-pickle haha, i like rosie she's adorable omg

Last edited:
Good/bad is like icecreme flavors. Do you like their personality? For the villager that you dislike, I suppose that's inline to be moved out whenever the opportunity arises.

ikr, there both on my dreamies list haha

Lol, cats are awesome c: If you want to show them as your dreamies, I would suggest putting them in your signature, it's easier for people to see what you like then for giveaways and stuff :D

Just go up into settings and then "edit signature" if you want to.

Lol, cats are awesome c: If you want to show them as your dreamies, I would suggest putting them in your signature, it's easier for people to see what you like then for giveaways and stuff :D

Just go up into settings and then "edit signature" if you want to.

I will when I'm further into the game, I'v still only got 5 villagers and on the second day, so kinda poor not in millions or anything

Back