Advice To Prevent "I've Moved Out" Glitch(es)

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
These glitches are scaring me. :oops: Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Any precautions? Thanks in advance!

avoid going online for awhile, even if you stop trading you could still get the glitch just by visiting another player or by having a player visit you since you could end up with their voided villager.

Only thing I can really think of is to just not have an open plot when visiting other players. The more extreme option is to just not visit people online until it's fixed.

Its dangerous, I just adopted Merengue from another person's town and I'm fine but it can happen to anyone!

If you're an avid trader, all you can really do is to clear your void and have others clear their void before coming to your island. Clearing a void just means going to another village with 10 Residents while you have a full 10 residents in your town as well. If you are seeking to buy villagers from others, it's best to be "traditional" and just use NMTs or the campsite until this glitch is patched up!

If you're an avid trader, all you can really do is to clear your void and have others clear their void before coming to your island. Clearing a void just means going to another village with 10 Residents while you have a full 10 residents in your town as well. If you are seeking to buy villagers from others, it's best to be "traditional" and just use NMTs or the campsite until this glitch is patched up!

Apparently you can't clear your 'void' in New Horizons. It's always there.

Yikes! We have another glitch? Can someone update me or send a link?

I have a cycle town and I don’t want to glitch someone.

I’d also like to add a part to the glitch. I adopted merengue from someone. Ended up getting one of their other voided villagers instead + moved out glitch. Decided to buy Merengues amiibo card to invite her instead. Well my game won’t let me invite her saying she’s in the process of moving. So now I can’t even get her regardless. She was never in my town either, so very confused

Back