• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

〜🖤🦅ad’s drawings🦅🖤 (digital + physical)〜

danggg i have more drawings that i need to post, it’s been so long. :,] they’re in my sibling’s room right now, so i can’t exactly do that, but i’ll post them soon if i remember to.
i‘ve drawn light yagami, diego armando, and mia fey.

i drew on my driveway with some chalk today.
D2bQkQV.jpg

the great sword karuma. :]
mU40FXi.jpg

sunset to cover up a huge mistake i made-
WilJ5Ph.jpg

and some melty lips!!

honestly don’t like how any of them came out, but i haven’t drawn with chalk in 2-3 years…

I wound up getting carried away and spamming likes omg 💀 I really like your coloring, the particular blue mixed in there looks so nice

I wound up getting carried away and spamming likes omg 💀 I really like your coloring, the particular blue mixed in there looks so nice
aaaa thank you so much!! :] i just figured out about shading with blue instead of black, so i’m really happy you think it looks good!!
Post automatically merged:

maybe i’ll actually scan these in the future, but here are the drawings i was talking about.
i8EjcSf.jpg

mia fey,
ZLrKWC8.jpg

diego armando,
HeyNBXl.jpg

and light yagami. :]

i also have an unfinished picture of miles edgeworth (i’m never going to finish it at this point) that i’m randomly going to post as well.
NpmYNSo.jpg

i love the way i shaded him, but the neck just looks… wrong. i’ve already started coloring it, so there’s nothing i can do at this point. also, i messed up so bad on the face. (he kind of looks like sid from ice age tbh)

it’s already been so long since i started working on it, that i’ll never find the motivation again. when i have the motivation, i draw for 7 hours a day and then i take months long breaks. :,]

Last edited:
Untitled218_20230928143855.jpeg

the first time i draw anything in so long…
and it’s t h i s.
i didn’t actually try lol, i just needed to draw something to ease back into drawing.
(also yes i know my handwriting is terrible, fun fact it used to be so bad when i was in elementary school that my teachers sent home handwriting books for like the first 3 years… i looked at my journal from 1st grade and it was completely illegible, i don’t know how my teachers read it at all)

image1 (1).jpeg

i'm trying to draw phase 6 noodle from gorillaz, but idk if i should use any ink because i really like the sketchy look it has now :,]
also i DEFINITELY didn't start drawing this in my notebook instead of doing work-

Back