• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling adoptable ⋆ *new twin adopts*

doveling

peace n dove
Bells
ど
ど
ど
ど
Feedback
99.4% (162) +
adoptleop1_by_peoyne-d9odahk.png

hello! i have these twin leopard adoptables for sale, i have no current set price, so i'll be talking offers.
Whatever offer suits me best, i shall accept!
The owner will receive a unwatermarked copy of the adopt/s, and full rights to them! (cept the design & art)
You can offer for just one, or both together as a set! (it is preferred if you take them both!)
(if you are just wanting one, please specify which)

i am interested in tbt, collectibles and rlc :>!!

sold adopts: x x

Last edited:
ah you're back <3 just stopping by to say hi hun!!

and omg that adoptable is freakin adorable

SOO Cute! I'd love to have it but I'm so low! Good luck with this cute little adoptable! I'd make it my OC actually if I bought it. Lovely art ! <3 I would offer all I have but thats way to low for this art.

Last edited:
i keep forgetting to check my thread omg. why can't bell tree have a notification system for your threads :-:
i'm not sure if the old offers still stand since its been a long while since i opened this thread ;<

780 tbt? c:
ahh i think i might go with your offer!
if you are still interested in her, please send the tbt & i will pm you with the files!
ah you're back <3 just stopping by to say hi hun!!

and omg that adoptable is freakin adorable
<33 hey hey!
thankyou x
SOO Cute! I'd love to have it but I'm so low! Good luck with this cute little adoptable! I'd make it my OC actually if I bought it. Lovely art ! <3 I would offer all I have but thats way to low for this art.
ahh im so sorry! maybe next time hehe!
but thankyou so much for the interest!! x
Oh, wow! So cute!!! Thinking about it...!

thankyou! i think i'll go with ginger's offer, but i should have more adopts up later

What would be a Sb for rlc? There really isn't no conversion for tbt=rlc rates so idk where to start from base off riummi's bid.

He's so cute

What would be a Sb for rlc? There really isn't no conversion for tbt=rlc rates so idk where to start from base off riummi's bid.

He's so cute

hmm i'm not too sure either
well people are buying DA points at a rate of 3tbt:1point
100 points = $1 usd
so $1 would be 300tbt??

i dunnooo

I dunno either! I'll just request a custom from your shop. Oliy deserves this one.

Last edited:

haha alright! thanks for the interest x

highest & tempting-est offer as of current!
not sure if anyone wants to offer anymore so i'll give him to you in about 5mins~

It sounds like gingerbread already sent it

Last edited:
Back