Shop 🌺 Adopt A Collectible [Open] 🌺

Hello, may I please adopt the Yellow Lily & 1 or 2 Yellow Cosmos please? 🌻

I would love to do a spring lineup with flowers, & it's still my first year here in the forums. The color Yellow always reminds me of my mother. 💛 One of her favorite fruits was only pineapple🍍 😉

Hello, may I please adopt the Yellow Lily & 1 or 2 Yellow Cosmos please? 🌻

I would love to do a spring lineup with flowers, & it's still my first year here in the forums. The color Yellow always reminds me of my mother. 💛 One of her favorite fruits was only pineapple🍍 😉
Sent! Enjoy! <3

Keep a look out! There will be new collectibles up for adoption sometime this week thanks to @duckykate! Currently midterm week for me so haven't had the time to update the thread. 🥺

@Miharu Hi, I'd like to adopt 2 mittens and a vesta. thank you!

I think vesta's favorite fruit would be pinapple, it's sad they're not in the game :'(

Last edited:
hi there! would it be ok to adopt one tin robot?

also, know if they eat pineapples? :unsure:

6lHq03m.png

I'M BACK! I have some free time and would love to open this back up for those who want collectibles. This has been long since delayed but...

HUGE SHOUT OUT to @duckykate for her donation to the thread! 💖

x1 Tricolored Puppy Plush
x1 Tin Robot
x1 Black Hybrid Rose
x1 Yellow Candy
x1 Matryoshka Doll
x2 Cherry (Fruit)
x1 Green Christmas Stocking
x1 Jingle Christmas Doll
x2 Vesta
x1 February Birthstone (Amethyst)
x1 Black Famous Mushroom
x1 Friday the 13th Candy

These collectibles are now looking for new loving homes. 😊
Please let me know if I'm forgetting anyone who's donated a collectible! I tried looking through my alerts and it doesn't show far back. 😭

Hi Miharu!

I have a lineup I'm wanting to put together and would like to adopt the Tricolored Puppy Plush if possible. :)

love them plushies

Last edited:
What are the timestamps on the winter mittens?
Post automatically merged:

Just turned on my brain for the first time and remembered that I can check your inventory. I would love any one of the winter mittens if that's okay! I don't know exactly how I'll be reshuffling my lineup but I would like something older than my 2017 goomba so I can center my glowy video game collectibles on that bottom row.

This is a really kind service!

Edit: I have had the worst 12-hour day at work during a blizzard; I swear I read the rules. Plushies! I just bought a stuffed hippo for myself.

Last edited:
What are the timestamps on the winter mittens?
Post automatically merged:

Just turned on my brain for the first time and remembered that I can check your inventory. I would love any one of the winter mittens if that's okay! I don't know exactly how I'll be reshuffling my lineup but I would like something older than my 2017 goomba so I can center my glowy video game collectibles on that bottom row.

This is a really kind service!

Edit: I have had the worst 12-hour day at work during a blizzard; I swear I read the rules. Plushies! I just bought a stuffed hippo for myself.
Sent! Enjoy the mitten. 😊

6lHq03m.png

We have some new collectibles up for adoption thanks to @LambdaDelta! :3

x1 Spring Shamrock
x2 Famous Mushroom
x1 Tin Robot
x2 う
x1 Turquoise Squid Easter Egg

Sent! Enjoy the mitten. 😊

6lHq03m.png

We have some new collectibles up for adoption thanks to @LambdaDelta! :3

x1 Spring Shamrock
x2 Famous Mushroom
x1 Tin Robot
x2 う
x1 Turquoise Squid Easter Egg

hiya miharu! could I please adopt the squid easter egg? plushies are so cute!

Last edited:
I love this sm 🫶💜 I have a beautiful little stitches that needs a new home 🥰

hiya miharu! could I please adopt the squid easter egg? plushies are so cute!
Sent! Enjoy! c:

6lHq03m.png

We have new collectibles up for adoption thanks to @Xara and @Roxxy! :3

x1 Tortimer
x1 Green Moon Jellyfish
x1 Stitches

Back