Shop 🌺 Adopt A Collectible [Open] 🌺

Iced matcha is the best. Could I adopt a winter mitten please?

On a side note, are we allowed to adopt more than 1 of the same collectible? Not exactly sure after reading the rules but thought I’d ask. Because if possible I’d like to adopt two winter mittens. thank you!
Sent you two winter mittens! 💖

If we have a lot of them, then yes! Usually if there's like only 2 left, then I usually only give out one and if it hasn't been adopted within a week, then you can come back and adopt the last one!

Enjoy the mittens! <3

Sent you two winter mittens! 💖

If we have a lot of them, then yes! Usually if there's like only 2 left, then I usually only give out one and if it hasn't been adopted within a week, then you can come back and adopt the last one!

Enjoy the mittens! <3

Oh fantastic! Thank you so much!!

Iced Matcha!

could i request the cherry if thats no trouble? ^^
if so, can the message be " Wei Ying's Favorite Snacktime ! "
With no quotes!

Iced Matcha!

could i request the cherry if thats no trouble? ^^
if so, can the message be " Wei Ying's Favorite Snacktime ! "
With no quotes!
Ofc! Just sent it over! Enjoy <3

Im looking for an all coco lineup. So any coco’s i would adopt to a happy home💖
Unfortunately I don't have any Cocos up for adoption atm! I hope you get a full line up of Coco! :blush:

6lHq03m.png

We now have more collectibles up for adoption! HUGE SHOUT OUT to @Roxxy for donating:
378.jpg
173.jpg
400.jpg

These collectibles are now looking for new loving homes. 😊

Could I please become the newest "Iced Matcha" adoptor of an orange? 🍊

omg yes! I will happily adopt a Vesta.

(iced matcha)
Hey fallen! You'll need to have at least 100 posts to adopt a collectible as stated in my rules. :3

Feel free to come back once you've reached 100 posts! (This is just to insure that those who are adopting are actually active on the forums. :blush: )

Back