• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Addictions

i was addicted to cigarettes for about 5 years, until 2 years ago when i finally quit! : )

now i'm addicted to animal crossing, tumblr, and korean tv shows.

I'm addicted to Ace Attorney, Tumblr, DeviantArt and this forum ^u^ And drawing. And playing my 3ds. Like, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and stuff.

Last edited:
Hmm i would say that i am addicted to Nintendo, and especially Super Mario, if you come visit me and look at my merchandise and games like 90% of them is Mario. (I do have a Villager amiibo and a figurine set with Tortimer and a house to show my love for New Leaf. I actually won that Tortimer and House set from a Dutch photo contest where you got to send your favorite town spot to Nintendo and the best one wins! I won the contest xD wait i will look my entry up.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahah! This is it! My photo entry which got me a nice piece (actually two pieces) of merchandise!

1798754_648034131943986_3807668968590028118_n.jpg

Coffee, music(particularly metal), video games, and "other stuff".

Last edited:
I'm addicted to eating chocolate and reading comments....(I like reading youtube troll/flame comments too...I'm helpless)

i guess playing animal crossing and i'm not a very smart spender. also some other stuff fueled by low self esteem and stress.

Back