Addictions

i was addicted to cigarettes for about 5 years, until 2 years ago when i finally quit! : )

now i'm addicted to animal crossing, tumblr, and korean tv shows.

I'm addicted to Ace Attorney, Tumblr, DeviantArt and this forum ^u^ And drawing. And playing my 3ds. Like, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and stuff.

Last edited:
Hmm i would say that i am addicted to Nintendo, and especially Super Mario, if you come visit me and look at my merchandise and games like 90% of them is Mario. (I do have a Villager amiibo and a figurine set with Tortimer and a house to show my love for New Leaf. I actually won that Tortimer and House set from a Dutch photo contest where you got to send your favorite town spot to Nintendo and the best one wins! I won the contest xD wait i will look my entry up.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahah! This is it! My photo entry which got me a nice piece (actually two pieces) of merchandise!

1798754_648034131943986_3807668968590028118_n.jpg

Coffee, music(particularly metal), video games, and "other stuff".

Last edited:
I'm addicted to eating chocolate and reading comments....(I like reading youtube troll/flame comments too...I'm helpless)

i guess playing animal crossing and i'm not a very smart spender. also some other stuff fueled by low self esteem and stress.

Back