Adapter options ( Closed )

Bells
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
First thing i want to make clear is that i have Nintendo Switch Lite and i was wondering which affordable as in the $ 10 to $ 20 range adapters can i use with it now here's my stupid question as to why i'm asking about adapters is cause i have a wireless controller that i can't use anymore i mean it's fully charged i've tried all the steps to reconnect the controller to the switch lite and nothing works i got the controller back in 2021 so it should still work but like i said earlier nothing i've tried has worked😭. Basically i'm confused do as soon as i can afford it get another wireless controller or do i try the adapter route which i'm kind of weary about cause i don't wanna waste my money on something that doesn't work. So any help will be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

Idk if it's any help but I'm pretty sure the switch and the pro controller use a USB Type C cable. Apple Macs use the same so if you have one of those it might connect between the two. That being said idk if using a different product's cable will do anything.

If you use the controller enough and it is broken I can't see the harm in buying a new one, assuming your current one is completely broken. I'd also say that if you can't find a cheap USB type C cable, you might as well just buy a new controller anyway instead of spending the equivalent on trying to fix the broken one

Idk if it's any help but I'm pretty sure the switch and the pro controller use a USB Type C cable. Apple Macs use the same so if you have one of those it might connect between the two. That being said idk if using a different product's cable will do anything.

If you use the controller enough and it is broken I can't see the harm in buying a new one, assuming your current one is completely broken. I'd also say that if you can't find a cheap USB type C cable, you might as well just buy a new controller anyway instead of spending the equivalent on trying to fix the broken one
Yeah getting a new controller actually makes the most sense thank you for answering my question. 😁

Back