• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Fanghorn said:
Gengar said:
RJWii2 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
[*]Starting Canada Chapter in School :0
=D
I wish I lived in Canada...It's supposed to be much safer, cleaner, etc.
Really? Did you know that there economy is more unstable then america's?
Gengar i agree there money is nice and it would be cleaner and safer but if you want to be safe stay away from crazy people andf big big cities liek chicago and out of bad , poor looking neighborhoods....

also i dont think its all that unstable probably a little less stable than ours but it is near the samne we are the worlds closest trading partners after all... we invest in their bussiness and they in turn ivest in ours.

Now Russia that isnt only a unstable economy but also an unstable country they have problems keeping their old cold war nukes safe and away from hands of people wanting to make money plus their army that protects the bases are corrupt.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Gengar said:
RJWii2 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
[*]Starting Canada Chapter in School :0
=D
I wish I lived in Canada...It's supposed to be much safer, cleaner, etc.
Supposedly (says Michael Moore) it's safer because the news doesn't report as many of the bad things that happen. :gyroidhuh:
Thats good though. The news over here is nothing but glum depression. I wouldn't mind flipping on the news and not immediatly hearing something like "2 men were shot yesterday..." or something. Thats just insane. I'd rather hear happy news!

Look to avoid robbers muggers ect. over half of it is your attitude and how aware you are.

If you wander look glum, don't seem to be there, it seems like an easy target, but if you look confident, then they think twice.

But yeah completely avoiding the inner city can help too, I can't now though.

St. Louis! Currently America's #1 most dangerous city!

Were I live. We get news about some one being shot every few days. Plus I find it safe here. I have two dogs who would bark like heck and I have an alarm system. If that doesn't work. I take my baseball bat out. :lol:

Yeah, whenever a member has been reading or looking at the same thing for over ten minutes without posting, theyre pretty much gone.

I'm gonna start up another sig! :lol:

Well I'm gonna get to bed I think, although I have a black mage sig in the making for myself.....

Today was just a long cold day. I woke up with a bad headache too, so that didn't help. My karate class was canceled because my school closed down around 3:30 due to the ice and how dangerous the roads were becoming. But once I got back to my room i had a nap,and a great evening.

see ya!

;)

SPORGE27 said:
Well I'm gonna get to bed I think, although I have a black mage sig in the making for myself.....

Today was just a long cold day. I woke up with a bad headache too, so that didn't help. My karate class was canceled because my school closed down around 3:30 due to the ice and how dangerous the roads were becoming. But once I got back to my room i had a nap,and a great evening.

see ya!

;)
See ya, Sporge. It's been real fun. I guess I oughta head to bed as well, seein' as how no one else is really on...It's snowing like crazy over here too, I highly expect no school tommorow. (Lets home not...I never did my homework) Be sure to post up the black mage sig when your done.

;)

I tend to err.. run off. :evillaugh:

WAIT! :mad: WHO TOKE OFF THAT SMILE?!?!

Oh and, bye November, this has been one of the best months I've had. ^__^ (wii)

RJWii2 said:
I tend to err.. run off. :evillaugh:

WAIT! :mad: WHO TOKE OFF THAT SMILE?!?!

Oh and, bye November, this has been one of the best months I've had. ^__^ (wii)
You stickin' around, RJ? Cuz I'm makin' a sig, and I won't leave if someone's actually here.

Back