• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Welcome to The Bell Tree's official monthly chat thread, which is the main place to meet other Bell Tree members! At the end of every month, the chat thread will be locked and unpinned, and a new one will be made to take its place. The topic here is up to you: Just make sure it follows all of the rules!

Spam isn't tolerated, so please refrain from using one or two word posts such as "Hi, everyone!" or "That's cool!" in one post, however, you can instead saying more than a single sentence. The chat threads are heavily moderated (and heavily inactive), and if spam is seen, a warn might be issued.

We hope you enjoy your time here!

~TBT Staff

Hey Storm, I think you have it set so forums.the-bell-tree redirects to s3.invisionfree.com/the-bell-tree, and the same the reverse way, because when I open forums.the-bell-tree.com it flashes back between the two sites.

Thanks for the email actually. I change my internet browsers so I never got a chance to put this on my Firefox. I guess allowing emails does help bring people back.

:p

The URL looks good and so does the skin.

Tehthing said:
Sweet, first post.

Anyways, just wondering, what rank is everyone on N-sider?
Paratroopa. Nsider takes way too long to load with dial-up. <_<

Whats everyone doing this weekend? Im going camping with some of my friends, Its gonna be a blast.

:D

Starts List!
  • Working on TBT 2009
  • Working on 2 Secret Projects for TBT (again...)
  • Working on FF/RPG Contest
  • Scouting
  • Starting Canada Chapter in School :0
  • Book Report
  • Making Images for TBT Stuff
  • RuneScape (as usual :p)
  • Life itself (Hanging with friends etc....)
Yup the day of a sage never ends.

Plus now I have to deal with my keyboard desk slot thing breaking.
<_<

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Right now I'm writing a four page essay about McCarthyism for English.
Don't know what that is, but I've gotta write an essay for English too.

But in other news

:p , I'm off to battle the...the...(what're they called....) Gorons or something in Twilight Princess. Link has to Sumo Wrestle!

:eek:

Back